Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 77 Wolfe 32
Final…
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackAndYellow's post:
  • Gladiator Man
Did the big man play for Wolfe? Told yesterday he quit the team again.
Hazard has had quite the mickey mouse cupcake schedule so far, but i can’t wait to watch them friday and see if they are for real. Letcher, although not great, is the best team they have played. If they can blow our letcher like the rest of their schedule, then hazard might be the 14th favorite that nobody’s thinking about.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • Bluecat
(12-13-2023, 09:24 AM)BlackHawk Wrote: Did the big man play for Wolfe? Told yesterday he quit the team again.
Did not play
(12-13-2023, 12:44 PM)Bluecat Wrote:
(12-13-2023, 09:24 AM)BlackHawk Wrote: Did the big man play for Wolfe? Told yesterday he quit the team again.
Did not play

That stinks to hear about the big man quitting for Wolfe.  He was a good player when they played Betsy Layne.  Seems like he didn't get enough touches for my liking if I was the coach for them.  He caught a half-court lob and slammed it home but he hardly ever touched the ball on the post.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Even without Ritchie, I thought Wolfe would keep it closer then this.. Maybe Hazard is just that good and have been overlooked?
(12-13-2023, 12:08 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Hazard has had quite the mickey mouse cupcake schedule so far, but i can’t wait to watch them friday and see if they are for real. Letcher, although not great, is the best team they have played. If they can blow our letcher like the rest of their schedule, then hazard might be the 14th favorite that nobody’s thinking about.

I've watched Hazard a couple times and while they had the other teams outgunned, they looked really good.
Seth Caudill is tough, they defend and they are well-coached and do what they're asked to do.
They can 100% win region this year.
Hazards will always be competitive. They have one of the best coaches in the state. The guy can take Wolfe Counties benchwarmers and have a winning season.
I just don’t think that Richie likes basketball.!you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. It might of helped if he’d found the right coach, someone like Holland, maybe could have made a player out of him.
I look forward to the Hazard/Breathitt game. It will be a good one!
(12-13-2023, 04:02 PM)Wolfeman Wrote: Hazards will always be competitive. They have one of the best coaches in the state. The guy can take Wolfe Counties  benchwarmers and have a winning season.
I just don’t think that Richie likes basketball.!you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. It might of helped if he’d found the right coach, someone like Holland, maybe could have made a player out of him.
I look forward to the Hazard/Breathitt game. It will be a good one!
Richie was looking pretty good. But yes he didn’t seem happy.
Breathitt and Hazard are a month away from meeting if they do play each other in the All A. Breathitt has a tough schedule coming up looks like.I wish them luck.
I think the bleachers played a part in this being so lopsided. Heard their were major issues in tunnel and stands for Wolfe.
It’s the same story every year. Locker room trouble for Wolfe. Come out 3 times a year vs breathitt holding hands loving each other then the rest of the year is a dumpster fire.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Badger's post:
  • Night Train
Holland and LCCs coach are the only coaches in the region that knows how to use a big man. The others wouldn’t know how to use Shaq O’Neil.
(12-13-2023, 12:49 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(12-13-2023, 12:44 PM)Bluecat Wrote:
Did not play

That stinks to hear about the big man quitting for Wolfe.  He was a good player when they played Betsy Layne.  Seems like he didn't get enough touches for my liking if I was the coach for them.  He caught a half-court lob and slammed it home but he hardly ever touched the ball on the post.

I haven’t done any games in a year or so but the last time I saw the Ritchie kid his attitude was his biggest concern. Wolfe County coach doesn’t seem like the type to take any BS
Big AL is rolling!
Greatest coach of my generation in the 14th region! His teams are disciplined and well coached. If the kids buy in they are always a hard out come tournament time!
Big Al is the King. Nobody close.
(12-13-2023, 01:24 AM)BlackAndYellow Wrote: Final…
Hazard is playing great ball right now.