•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Raceland 2024
(08-17-2024, 04:39 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Assland will be the most athletic team we play all year. They will have the best player that we will face all year. They are the better of Belfry and Wheelersburg. It’s gonna get ugly in Ram land on Friday. I hope I’m wrong but….we will see

No they won't.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • The 99
(08-17-2024, 04:39 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Assland will be the most athletic team we play all year. They will have the best player that we will face all year. They are the better of Belfry and Wheelersburg. It’s gonna get ugly in Ram land on Friday. I hope I’m wrong but….we will see
I don’t know if they will have the most athletic player because Highlands, LCA, and Pikeville are in the schedule but I agree things might be ugly next week.  I  can see Ashland winning something like 42-7.

I don’t know if they will have the most athletic player because Highlands, LCA, and Pikeville are in the schedule but I agree things might be ugly next week.  I  can see Ashland winning something like 42-7.
(08-17-2024, 05:41 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote:

Yikes.....R-A-D must know something you guys don't  Big Grin
(08-17-2024, 06:23 PM)Fanman Wrote:
(08-17-2024, 05:41 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote:

Yikes.....R-A-D must know something you guys don't  Big Grin
All I know is I’ve watched Raceland and I’ve seen Ashland practice and right now Ashland just looks a lot better.  I think Raceland will struggle with Ashland upfront and from a talent standpoint they just have better athletes with more experience.
(08-17-2024, 04:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

No they won't.
I think we are forgetting highlands

Ashland is not as good as Belfry. They may be about the same as Wheelersburg

The putty tats are going down!
RAMS BY ELEVENTY BILLION!
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • RAMDAD50
Tomcats look like Burg with the exception of one kid that’s probably going to be the fastest on the field Friday and it’s not Jennings. I believe it’s the kid from South Point. If we are at 100% I like the Rams by a score at home. If we are still down the two that were out last night, Ashland by a score or two.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ArmChairHC's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-17-2024, 10:07 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: Tomcats look like Burg with the exception of one kid that’s probably going to be the fastest on the field Friday and it’s not Jennings. I believe it’s the kid from South Point. If we are at 100% I like the Rams by a score at home. If we are still down the two that were out last night, Ashland by a score or two.
My Ashland people tell me that the South Point kid you’re referring to isn’t even playing football buddy.
(08-17-2024, 09:45 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:

No they won't.

I think you're forgetting Ashland is the 4th best team on your schedule
(08-17-2024, 10:07 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: Tomcats look like Burg with the exception of one kid that’s probably going to be the fastest on the field Friday and it’s not Jennings. I believe it’s the kid from South Point. If we are at 100% I like the Rams by a score at home. If we are still down the two that were out last night, Ashland by a score or two.

Dang Scotty I want you to be my bookie
Lol

(08-17-2024, 10:27 PM)Rainmaker33 Wrote:
My Ashland people tell me that the South Point kid you’re referring to isn’t even playing football buddy.

okay pal. Thanks for information. Guess it’s another kid. Don’t matter who he is or where he is from…just making an observation based on not recognizing him from last season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ArmChairHC's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-17-2024, 11:17 PM)ArmChairHC Wrote: Lol

okay pal. Thanks for information. Guess it’s another kid. Don’t matter who he is or where he is from…just making an observation based on not recognizing him from last season.
Number?
(08-17-2024, 11:00 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-17-2024, 09:45 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:

No they won't.

I think you're forgetting Ashland is the 4th best team on your schedule
My comments about Asslands athleticism is not my opinion on how good they are or where they rank on our schedule. I’ve seen a lot of teams over the years that had a ton of athletic kids that wasn’t worth a damn.  Still believe Assland will be the most athletic team we face this year but will they be able to put it all together for the first game of the season?? I’m hoping not. As far as Highlands ….they will be the best team we play but Assland was more athletic then Highlands was last year. Highland just had a ton of really good players and they were coached extremely well. Someone start the damn Assland -Raceland thread already
(08-18-2024, 06:59 AM)Rainmaker33 Wrote:

Number?

This hasn’t been asked yet, but what kind of team was Wheelersburg expecting this season? I checked there roster and they lost 12 seniors for last year. Some of those kids were play makers n starters.
(08-18-2024, 09:18 AM)ArmChairHC Wrote:
(08-18-2024, 06:59 AM)Rainmaker33 Wrote:

Number?

(08-18-2024, 11:50 PM)bac2369 Wrote: This hasn’t been asked yet, but what kind of team was Wheelersburg expecting this season? I checked there roster and they lost 12 seniors for last year. Some of those kids were play makers n starters.

Bump.
(08-19-2024, 10:25 AM)bac2369 Wrote:
(08-18-2024, 11:50 PM)bac2369 Wrote: This hasn’t been asked yet, but what kind of team was Wheelersburg expecting this season? I checked there roster and they lost 12 seniors for last year. Some of those kids were play makers n starters.

Bump.
From what I’ve read in the Ohio forum it sounds like this is going to be a rebuilding year and they are expected to be down from their standards.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)