Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 49 Lone Oak 7 - Lex. Cath. Wins 4A State Championship
Congrats Knights!
The Knights just dominated this game from start to finish and the score shows it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lex Cath was all over this team. Lone Oak didn't cross their own 30 until late in the 2nd and didn't cross the 50 until the 3rd QTR. Robinson is a good QB but not a Division 1 prospect. Lone Oak's schedule must be the biggest bunch of cupcakes in the west. I do however give props to the Lone Oak Fans. There must have been 4,000 of them. The biggest crowd of classes 1-5. Lex Cath had almost no crowd at all. Barely 1,500 if that many.
Congrats Lexington Catholic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
wow. go L. Cath!

what did Robinson look like?
If...Then Wrote:wow. go L. Cath!

COREY ROBINSON 21-37-0 241 1 49

Punting COREY ROBINSON 8 244 30.5 36
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another private school reunion at the pizza box !!!!!!!
If...Then Wrote:wow. go L. Cath!

A wounded wildabeast running from a pack of lions.
MY GOSH! Congrats L.C.!!
Congrats LexCath!
DevilsWin Wrote:A wounded wildabeast running from a pack of lions.

wow. Thats kind of how every team L-Cath played looked
Congrats Lex Cath.
The six class system really messed up class 4A. I think it was extremely weak overall. Lexington Catholic should have moved up to 5A like Highlands. I think you will see Lex. Catholic dominate this class for a long time.
adopted purple Wrote:The six class system really messed up class 4A. I think it was extremely weak overall. Lexington Catholic should have moved up to 5A like Highlands. I think you will see Lex. Catholic dominate this class for a long time.
I totally agree! Lex Cath doesn't belong in 4A.
Great Job LexCath!!! I preditct 4A to be yours and Bell Co. for years to come.
Congrats Lex Cath.
Congrats LexCat.
dang...we played LexCath closer than that...anyways...congrats to both teams and a big congrats to LexCath on winning state!
DevilsWin Wrote:I totally agree! Lex Cath doesn't belong in 4A.

I bet they can conquer 5A
I called this one as soon as I watched Lone Oak last week. No contest.
BEAT DOWN! Congrats Lex Cath!
Lexington Catholic probably could have beat everyone but Highlands this year. No way they should have stayed in 3A though.
Congrats
adopted purple Wrote:Lexington Catholic probably could have beat everyone but Highlands this year. No way they should have stayed in 3A though.

LexCath was in 4A
Congrats Lexington Catholic.
Congrats Lexington Catholic
Dazed&Confused Wrote:LexCath was in 4A

My bad.
DevilsWin Wrote:A wounded wildabeast running from a pack of lions.

Very vivid description their.

The score was not very surprising IMO. Congratulations Lexington Catholic, and I can't wait to see what Corey Robinson does for his future he could help out I believe at a D3 or NAIA school.