Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama 33 Auburn 24
Final from The Plains. What a wild ending. With Alabama facing fourth and very long with around 45 seconds left, ESPN's Gamecast gave Auburn a 99.9% chance of victory. Following Tide's conversion of the Hail Mary, the odds immediately swung to Alabama having a 99.9% chance of victory. 

What. an. ending.
And apparently they changed the final score back to 27-24, I think the Bama guy may have stepped out of bounds on the return. Not sure what the over/under was, may have some gamblers going crazy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Cactus Jack
First, they took the pick 6 off the board, the official final score is 27-24. It looked like he got in on the final play IMO.
I have never seen a game end quite like that. Nick Saban was bold, but thought going for the TD was the best chance to win the game. A 1st and goal from the 31, Auburn only rushing two to allow Millroe (sp?) all day to throw the ball. Bad move from Auburn IMO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 2 users Like Jarons's post:
  • Cactus Jack, Granny Bear
Apologies on the score. I'd flipped over to Washington/Washington State just after I'd thought this one ended.
This game made me sick.
Auburn outplayed Alabama; simple as that. It should be Georgia vs Auburn!!
(11-26-2023, 12:42 AM)Westside Wrote: This game made me sick.

I'd root for the Iranian National Team over Alabama and Saban.  And that's the heartfelt truth.  I'd pay money to watch the young Jihads from Tehran terrorize the Tide.
(11-26-2023, 08:25 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 12:42 AM)Westside Wrote: This game made me sick.

I'd root for the Iranian National Team over Alabama and Saban.  And that's the heartfelt truth.  I'd pay money to watch the young Jihads from Tehran terrorize the Tide.

I dislike Michigan more than Bama, but I'm not a fan at all.