Poll: Prestonsburg vs. Allen Central
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg Blackcats
50.00%
Allen Central Runnin' Rebels
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Allen Central 12/11/07
Prestonsburg (0-1) travels to Eastern, KY to take on the Runnin' Rebels of Allen Central (2-1)... Should have all the makings of a good district game. Good Luck to both.

I'll take my Blackcats by 7.
Ill take Pburg by 10.
I like the Blackcats in this one. However, I will state for the record I believe it could go either way.
Prestonsburg by 7
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Allen Central will win by over 10. After watching them play tonight i see their a very good team will be one of the top two teams in the 58th.
[INDENT]AC by 5
[/INDENT]
I see the rebels takin this one by around 10-15 pts. i just dont think pburg matches up well enough to hang with AC
Looks like an even matchup...I was very impressed with the play of Jordan Hall against Pikeville the other night. He's not only taking (and making) the long ball, but he's driving to the hoop and making things happen. Don't be too surprised by the AC/BL score. AC is a very scrappy ballclub that's going to get after it on both ends of the floor.

If you can't be at the game, tune in to the new voice of Floyd County Basketball, 104.5 FM/960 & 900 AM/900wlsi.com!!! Spread the word and tune-in every night and weekends for the Sporting News Network.
AC by 2 in a barnburner!!!
As long as 3 ball hall can come out and knock down the long ball and Nat Stephens takes care of the down low play the cats should be alright. Though I am intrigued by the matchup of Crum and Hall, should be a fun one to watch.

I'll take the cats by 4.
Prestonsburg
Allen Central
Prestonsburg
BlackcatFootball Wrote:As long as 3 ball hall can come out and knock down the long ball and Nat Stephens takes care of the down low play the cats should be alright. Though I am intrigued by the matchup of Crum and Hall, should be a fun one to watch.

I'll take the cats by 4.
Hall wont be guarding Crum, Clark will and i look for Clark to be in his face all night with him being so much quicker and faster than Crum.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Hall wont be guarding Crum, Clark will and i look for Clark to be in his face all night with him being so much quicker and faster than Crum.

What will the starting lineup for the Blackcats look like tomorrow?
Central by a last second 3
Blackcats by 8.
blackcat_student Wrote:What will the starting lineup for the Blackcats look like tomorrow?
Tackett, Hall, Clark, Burchett, and Stevens. Clark is taking Rodebaugh's place to guard Crum.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Tackett, Hall, Clark, Burchett, and Stevens. Clark is taking Rodebaugh's place to guard Crum.
:thumpsup: ... I like the four guard lineup.
blackcat_student Wrote::thumpsup: ... I like the four guard lineup.
Yeah me to it should be pretty strong.
This one will be very close but i think this one will come down to who gets hot. Hall or Crum.
I have watched both teams play. This should be a very exciting game. Prestonsburg will be able to run with the rebs. Stephens for Prestonsburg will have to control the boards tonite with the whole AC team being great rebounders. I also agree with Pittfan that this game depends on which teams best player gets hot Jordan Hall or Aaron Crum. I will take Prestonsburg by 5 in overtime.