Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 80, Prestonsburg 56
This score really didnt suprise me none....congrats pikeville...Good game by adams,he looks really good this year...
yea, i wish bobby would have never gotten injured too.
we probably could have been in lousiville instead!
I really thought Prestonsburg would be able to come away with the win but there coach put them in the wrong defensive set for them to win, cause the Blackcats couldn't run the 2-3 defense, they should have just stuck with man defense.

Refs called way too many touch fouls on Prestonsburg, but when the Blackcats where even knocked to the floor, nothing was called. But thats how things go... Congrats Pikeville!
Pepper Wrote:I really thought Prestonsburg would be able to come away with the win but there coach put them in the wrong defensive set for them to win, cause the Blackcats couldn't run the 2-3 defense, they should have just stuck with man defense.

Refs called way too many touch fouls on Prestonsburg, but when the Blackcats where even knocked to the floor, nothing was called. But thats how things go... Congrats Pikeville!
Prestonsburg was to tired to run man against Pikeville all night. They was getting beat on the drive a couple trips down the floor so he switched to zone to keep that from happening. I dont think the refs were a factor in this game. They let both teams play at times then called touch fouls at times. Neither team had a edge in free throws or fouls.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Prestonsburg was to tired to run man against Pikeville all night. They was getting beat on the drive a couple trips down the floor so he switched to zone to keep that from happening. I dont think the refs were a factor in this game. They let both teams play at times then called touch fouls at times. Neither team had a edge in free throws or fouls.

I agree, but if Nathaniel Stephens wouldn't been called for so many touch fouls, then this game would have been a barn burner.

I really enjoyed watching the game, and it had a very nice atmosphere.
By the way, the Blackcats never played a 2-3 zone except on inbound plays on the baseline.
The refs to me really wasnt a factor in this game....pikeville is just a all around better team than pburg and it showed during this game.
Congrats Panthers! Does anyone know the stats of the game. I heard Jordan Bell and Gatlin Clark were the leading scores for Pikeville but im not sure.
[quote=Pepper]I agree, but if Nathaniel Stephens wouldn't been called for so many touch fouls, then this game would have been a barn burner.

Stephens was not a factor at all in this game..and he won't be until he understands that this sport is different than football. He has no clue how to use his body except to push and shove.
B-E-L-I-E-V-E Wrote:Congrats Panthers! Does anyone know the stats of the game. I heard Jordan Bell and Gatlin Clark were the leading scores for Pikeville but im not sure.
Deven Adams led 4 Pikeville players in double figures with 20, Hall had 28 for P-burg.
Hall had 28 in 3's 36 all together.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Devin Adams of Pikeville recorded a triple double with 20 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 blocks

Way to go LURCH!
Chuck Taylor Wrote:Way to go LURCH!

what?
Pikeville10 Wrote:Hall had 28 in 3's 36 all together.
If my math is correct, it is impossible to get 28 in three's!! He only had 28 points but he did have 8 threes.
Good Job Pikeville