Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Belfry Pirates
Tonight is the last night before you play in your final game of the year and i want to wish you all the best of luck tomorrow you may have beaten my schools team twice this year i want you guys to win it. So go out there have fun play hard and bring it home not only for you school your team your coach your fans and your county but for all of eastern Ky
GOODLUCK TOMORROW PIRATES.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Same as what he said. You guys kicked our butts this year, but if I could choose any team to win it all other than us, it'd be you guys. Bring home the title to east ky.
Best of luck from Prestonsburg.
Belfry Pirates the Beast of the East. I'll be watching tomorrow night as you begin your journey home with that big winners trpohy.
Getter Done!
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!!!!! TongueirateSho
Forget this wishy washy stuff. Good luck but I would have liked for my team to have gotten their chance. We didn't hold up our end of the deal. Hopefully they get together next November.

Heres to number 3. :devilflam
:letsparty Good luck from Magoffin Co.!
:pirategir GOOD LUCK PIRATES!!!
"Greatest show on Turf", I think it pretty well describes the Belfry Pirates. Congratulations on making it this far gentleman, Now go and get that state championship for Belfry and for everyone of the mountains of Eastern Kentucky.
Good Luck Pirates.
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Thanx!
Thanks for all the support...It will always be appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is wonderful I hadn't seen it before I left.
Good job but there is always next year