Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School Games on TV

I would love to know when games are going to be broadcasted on TV (ch - 5). I know sometimes that list them on ch - 5, but I hardly ever watch it unless I know a game is going to be on. Can anyone help me out with a schedule of games to be shown? or explain to me the best way to find out! PLEASE Big Grin

Ch 5 does a great job! :thumpsup:
I've never seen them on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's Ch. 5 out of Harold, near Betsy Layne. I think you have to be on intermountain cable to get it. They broadcast a lot of games from Floyd, Johnson, & Pike Co.'s weekly. They cover some of the district tournaments, as well as the 15th regional tournaments every year. I guess you have to live in their broadcasting area to get the games (I don't know where it starts & ends), but their coverage is great!
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:It's Ch. 5 out of Harold, near Betsy Layne. I think you have to be on intermountain cable to get it. They broadcast a lot of games from Floyd, Johnson, & Pike Co.'s weekly. They cover some of the district tournaments, as well as the 15th regional tournaments every year. I guess you have to live in their broadcasting area to get the games (I don't know where it starts & ends), but their coverage is great!

Dr. Don and Ken Hall. Smile

Dr. Don should be covering Skynyrd Concerts........Smile