Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher County Central
50.00%
Whitley County
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Letcher County Central at Whitley County 10/20
Lol Whitley. Wow way to fumble yourself out of a home game.
(10-20-2023, 11:23 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote:
(10-20-2023, 09:47 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 08:11 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 02:50 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-17-2023, 11:31 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: Whitley will secure that elusive home playoff game…….then build a statue of Rhymer

You win the dumbest comment award.

It’s very clear that your Whitley Co. Education did not prepare you to understand or perceive sarcasm. 

Rhymer has done a good job but certainly has a way to go before he gets a statue ahead of say….Sam Schaffer or Mike Campbell.  Heck Even Donnie Fox is ahead of him on the list.

Chill little man, Whitley will win and you can gloat till maybe even the second round of the playoffs, then you can skip basketball and go straight to baseball…..

I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow. My grandfather invented sarcasm. I'm an extremely intelligent Colonel. I'm definitely not little, but your mind  is small.

Now that your colonels have been sent back to basic training, you can head back up the holler…..don’t worry baseball season will be hear before long……but seriously, how bad was that loss….that is a program set back…..heavily favored at home and they get smoked like they spent the night in a pit boss……..but hey…..well there is no upside to this loss……

And your uncle Al Gore invented the internet….

idiotic comments galore from you and all your (aliases) personalities. When did your school win a state championship? Using pit boss and smoke together describes your mental capacity perfectly.
This will make it a 3-way tie. What is the tiebreaker?
(10-20-2023, 11:47 PM)Doctor J Wrote: This will make it a 3-way tie. What is the tiebreaker?

probably RPI
if so then letcher will be the 4 regardless.

Whitley plays up a class against Madison southern next week. Perry plays a 1A Williamsburg. 

Currently, Whitley is .59607 and Perry is .58718

if this is what decides it is still say Whitley gets the 2
I might have to go through a gauntlet soon. I'm hoping to keep getting on here and talking trash, but if something happens that I can't get on here for a while , I hope you all have Happy Holidays.
Thanks for screwing me out of a perfect score this week Whitley.