Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 57 - Shelby Valley 44
Final. Eagles got off a slow start but showed that they are a regional contender in the end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
congrats to johnson central...get them next time valley!
Good win Lady Eagles!
Nice win for the Eagles tonight.
nice win for the eagles!
Congrats JC. Keep your heads up Valley. You'll get 'em next time. Congratulations Perkins - you had a great game. Don't be too hard on yourself, Roberts. Sometimes shots just don't fall. You played a good defensive game. Mini K put some excitement in the game with the three-pointers. Wow, she was really mini last night. But, you hung in there and played football with the rest of them. We've got some scrappy girls, I tell ya!

Anybody know how we can get taller? Anyone? Wink
Congrats JC-nice win!
Its about time that a decent team like Johnson Central came along and shut up everyone from Valley. CONGRATS JC
streetball_1 Wrote:Its about time that a decent team like Johnson Central came along and shut up everyone from Valley. CONGRATS JC

How did they shut Valley up? We weren't saying we're gonna win region, we just set out on the path to have a good season, and a loss like this early isn't going to stop us from making a run at the regional title.
streetball_1 Wrote:Its about time that a decent team like Johnson Central came along and shut up everyone from Valley. CONGRATS JC

I'll have to agree with you streetball_1!!!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:How did they shut Valley up? We weren't saying we're gonna win region, we just set out on the path to have a good season, and a loss like this early isn't going to stop us from making a run at the regional title.

Very nice said. Its just everyone is jealous of Valley when it comes ball season
Congrats JC
Congrats JC, Lady Eagles are tough this yr!
JC is tough & it seems like they are always in the hunt for the regional title

Streetball - I am so confused. I've read your posts from a while back and you used to be a Valley supporter . . . why the change of heart? :confused: Anyway, Valley fans don't shut up they just get louder. Go LadyKats, you'll get'em next time.
Well looks like Valley is going to struggle early on this year. Congrats to Johnson sounds like they have a decent team this year.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Well looks like Valley is going to struggle early on this year. Congrats to Johnson sounds like they have a decent team this year.

Why would you say Valley is going to struggle? :confused: The Cats' Pause ranked Johnson Central as 3rd in the region, ahead of Valley at #4. I know most people don't like the Cats' Pause rankings, but in the 15th girls, they looked pretty accurate to start the season. To me, the game was an uphill battle because Central is loaded with TALENTED players who are also very BIG. And, our girls had trouble adjusting to shooting over the heads of JC. This is only the second game. Valley will be just fine.

By the way, my comments aren't meant to take anything away from JC. They played well and won, and should be congratulated. I just happen to believe the Lady Kats will beat them later in the season on a neutral floor. Go Valley.
Congrats JC
all-or-nothing Wrote:Why would you say Valley is going to struggle? :confused: The Cats' Pause ranked Johnson Central as 3rd in the region, ahead of Valley at #4. I know most people don't like the Cats' Pause rankings, but in the 15th girls, they looked pretty accurate to start the season. To me, the game was an uphill battle because Central is loaded with TALENTED players who are also very BIG. And, our girls had trouble adjusting to shooting over the heads of JC. This is only the second game. Valley will be just fine.

By the way, my comments aren't meant to take anything away from JC. They played well and won, and should be congratulated. I just happen to believe the Lady Kats will beat them later in the season on a neutral floor. Go Valley.

JC did not play well - just well enough to win. The second half was a bit better, but they played nothing like they did when they beat CAL in the Cordia tournament. I think JC will work things out and improve, but I also think SV will be fine, too. They're definitely not someone to overlook - ever.
all-or-nothing Wrote:Why would you say Valley is going to struggle? :confused: The Cats' Pause ranked Johnson Central as 3rd in the region, ahead of Valley at #4. I know most people don't like the Cats' Pause rankings, but in the 15th girls, they looked pretty accurate to start the season. To me, the game was an uphill battle because Central is loaded with TALENTED players who are also very BIG. And, our girls had trouble adjusting to shooting over the heads of JC. This is only the second game. Valley will be just fine.

If I'm not mistaken. That ranking is without the Conely girl playing. IMO the Lady Eagles are the team to beat in the 15th this year and next year also. VERY Junior heavy.
Congrats Lady Eagles!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i've seen both teams play,at this time nether one could make it out of their district
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:i've seen both teams play,at this time nether one could make it out of their district

And this opinion comes from watching only these two teams play?
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:i've seen both teams play,at this time nether one could make it out of their district

:lmao: