Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgotten Cookies?
Has anyone ever had these?

I had never heard of them until today, but they sound interesting. The recipe calls for mixing everything together and then putting the cookies into a preheated oven....but then turning the oven off and going to bed.

Then when you wake up in the morning, they are supposed to be done.

I just made some, so we'll see how they are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Has anyone ever had these?

I had never heard of them until today, but they sound interesting. The recipe calls for mixing everything together and then putting the cookies into a preheated oven....but then turning the oven off and going to bed.

I think you forgot about them. Big Grin
wow this sounds pretty cool. uve got to let me know hot it turns out
me 2 pls
ComfortEagle Wrote:Has anyone ever had these?

Never heard of it, but it does make sense. Things usually taste better when cooked longer/lower heat, so that leads me to believe they should be delicious! :thumpsup:
Welllllllllllll, they're "done" but I don't think I made them right.....they don't look anything like the picture and they taste terrible.

I don't think I fluffed the egg whites enough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How they turn out, CE? Thats kinda what i do when i make fresh Choc Chips...set the oven to only like 200 and let them melt down real slow. Seems like they do alot better.