Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone Oak 38 Warren East 35
Final.
Congrats Lone Oak!

How many TDs did Robinson throw tonight?
Congrats Lone oak
Congrats!!
Watched this one on the online feed they had.
Robinson threw for 4 TD's, 510 yds. He also ran in a TD. The kicker kicked his 2nd field goal of the year to win the game with :05 left on the clock. Outstanding game to watch.
Great! Now I'll get to watch him in Louisville.
Pupaw Wrote:Watched this one on the online feed they had.
Robinson threw for 4 TD's, 510 yds. He also ran in a TD. The kicker kicked his 2nd field goal of the year to win the game with :05 left on the clock. Outstanding game to watch.

Yes it was a great football game. I listened on the radio and it was quite a thrilling finish. The Robinson kid is the real deal. He drove his team 99 yards to tie the score and the defense held and he put them one the 1 yard line to kick the winning field goal. He did this with 4:20 seconds left in the game. He sure got my attention. Warren East left everything on the field and played a great game. Hats off to them for a fine season.
congrates corey and the rest of the crew.......
good season warren east...
I went to this one and watched it from up on top of the press box where I had the best view in the house. Robbinson and his favorite wide out Super Mario are unreal. I look for Mario to have a big time college offer, he remindes me of Randy Moss. Just makes catches that look effortless even in tight and double coverages.
I read that as of Friday night Robinson's favorite receiver "Super Mario" is 2nd in the nation in receiving, he may have passed the #1 receiveir on Friday though. He wasn't ahead by many yards.
how big and fast is the mario kid from lone oak.
Congrats Lone Oak.
Corey Robinson is just an unbelieveable talent, I hope the kid has a great career wherever he goes.