Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Christmas Movies?
BFritz Wrote:National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation- two billion times better than any other Christmas movie.

Bad Santa's not bad.

I can quote everyword of Christmas Vacation!!! Its like 2nd on my list of movies of all time!!! lo

When Chevy Chase flips out at the end after he gets his 'bonus' lol.... funniest moment ever. But maybe I'm just going on my own personal experiences with christmas and families lol

My family is definately ------> :1:
A Christmas Story for sure! And National Lampoons Christmas Vacation! Are there any other Christmas movies, lol?
Its a Wonderful Life
Christmas Vacation-"Merry Christmas......The crappers full!" LOL!!!!
A Christmas Story
I dont know if anyone remember this but
The Ref with Denis Leary and Kevin Spacey
A Christmas Story is my favorite
Back when I was young you couldn't go out and buy the Christmas cartoons like you can now and watch them any time you wanted. They came on once a year and if you missed them, then you just had to wait until next year. It really made you look forward to watching them. I always looked forward to watching Frosty and Rudolph, they were my favorites.
A Christmas Story
"Frraagilleee, it must be Italian" Smile Smile Smile
Elf and deck the halls
Home Alone
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
The Santa Clause
Home Alone 2
The Santa Clause 2
A Christmas Story
You guys do know that National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is on TBS right now don't ya.
Redneck Wrote:You guys do know that National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is on TBS right now don't ya.

watchin it as we speak! lol
Redneck Wrote:You guys do know that National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is on TBS right now don't ya.

Smile Smile Smile Smile

i'm dying right now from lack of breath from all the laughing!!! its by far the funniest movie EVER lol, especially christmas movies!
I agree ron...
ronald_reagan Wrote:Smile Smile Smile Smile

i'm dying right now from lack of breath from all the laughing!!! its by far the funniest movie EVER lol, especially christmas movies!

Me too man, me too, lol...
nobody has ever been able to throw a tantrum like Clark W. Griswold, lol..