Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Studying for Finals
I know it is far off for many of you, but man I hate studying for finals. I had one Friday, 2 today and now I have to start studying for another one tomorrow!! I am burnt out on this learning stuff. At least for the time being. How do I force myself to start studying?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:beer:... Just kidding man, you'll be alright.. Just clear your head and focus on the books.
It stucks...I have two weeks left before finals but my schedule looks like this.
This week:
2 papers due (wednesday and friday)
astronomy exam
anatomy labs (today, friday and sunday)

Next Week:
sex-ed project and study guide due
anatomy lab AND lecture test
phe 180 paper due
mat 105 project due

So yeah finals weeek will be a cake-walk
I have a final that starts tomorrow but the rest are 2 weeks from now but I am starting to study early, no last minute cramming for me! This is stressful.
Beef Wrote:I know it is far off for many of you, but man I hate studying for finals. I had one Friday, 2 today and now I have to start studying for another one tomorrow!! I am burnt out on this learning stuff. At least for the time being. How do I force myself to start studying?

Grab you a 6 pack of Bud Light and get to it.
I hate finals... and it makes it so much worse that you always have so many papers due the week before...
I usually just type my notes and read over them before class starts but it's hard to make myself do that lol
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]