Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone Oak 55 North Bullitt 33
NB jumped out to a 19-0 lead in the first half before LO finally got on the board with a kickoff return. NB ammassed over 300 yards in the first half mostly on the ground and LO had no answer. On defense NB put heavy pressure on LO QB Robbinson and covered his recievers well. Late in the 2nd quarter LO finally figured out what NB was doing and slowly righted the ship. At the half LO was extremely lucky to still be in the game and to their credit they did not throw in the towel which is remarkable for a school with no tadition or playoff experience. In the second half LO took control and padded their efforts with a couple of ints that were returned for TD's. The game was much closer than the score but LO really played good football in the second half. Robbinson threw for 5 TD's.
What kind of numbers does that give Lone Oaks QB for the year. I am assuming phenomenal.
I believe that makes 86 TD passes for the year, not sure on his pass yardage or # of completions, he has only 4 int's on the year I think