Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Powell V. Estill (56th District Championship)
This will be a good one. The two biggest schools in the district will pack the smallest gym in the district on Friday night. They split the season series with each winning on their home floor. However, they did play at Estill in a non district matchup earlier in the season on Estill's home court with Estill winning that one handily. 

I will take Estill in a back and forth battle. Benton will be too much to handle for Powell.

Estill - 65
Powell - 59

Thoughts?
(02-22-2023, 02:30 PM)jumpshooter Wrote: This will be a good one. The two biggest schools in the district will pack the smallest gym in the district on Friday night. They split the season series with each winning on their home floor. However, they did play at Estill in a non district matchup earlier in the season on Estill's home court with Estill winning that one handily. 

I will take Estill in a back and forth battle. Benton will be too much to handle for Powell.

Estill - 65
Powell - 59

Thoughts?
I think your prediction is right. If Benton comes ready to play like he did vs Lee Co Estill will be a big challenge for the Pirates. But they also have some firepower too so it will be interesting.