Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central Preseason Panorama 11/21
Should be some decent games that will improve some teams. I know that Pikeville & Prestonsburg will be without players as some of the them are still playing football.

4:45 South Floyd vs. Piarist
6:00 Shelby Valley vs. Allen Central
7:15 Coal Grove, OH vs. Prestonsburg
8:30 Pikeville vs. Knott Co. Central
ill take SF by 14, SV by 15+, P-burg by 8, and Pikeville by 15+
I cant predict on the South Floyd game, I dont know who all Piarist lost due to graduation. Shelby Valley 30 over Allen Central. The way Coal Grove practiced the other day, I will pick them over P-burg by 15. Pikeville over Knott Central by 10+ due to missing some key players.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
phs1986 Wrote:Belfry's girls went to this tonight.... ???? Any info on who they played? I was told they played at 6:00 tonight... Was there a schedule change?
This is scheduled for the 21st.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
phs1986 Wrote:Belfry's girls went to this tonight.... ???? Any info on who they played? I was told they played at 6:00 tonight... Was there a schedule change?

They played Knott Co. . But this is a Boy's Thread.
LMAO..... I noticed that and will now promptly delete my post!!! LOLOLOL.....
P-burg will be without 3 starters and a few other varsity players that get alot of time due to football.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:P-burg will be without 3 starters and a few other varsity players that get alot of time due to football.

Football starting a week later this year has affected a lot of teams. Until AC's season eneded last Friday- they only had 3 Varsity players practicing. Six were playing Football and one had not been released by their physician. They have now had 6 days of practice, including Thursday's "Meet the Rebels" where they had an intersquad scrimmage. I'm sure there are many others with similar problems. SHelby Valley and Paintsville saw their seasons end Friday while Pikeville and Prestonsburg are still going strong. It's a shame the Football and Basketball seasons have to overlap.
Prestonsburg will still have there key scorer in Jordan Hall.
Hulk_Hogan Wrote:Pikeville by 15+

We shall see!
I think Pikeville will win this game I dont know if it will be 15+ where a lot of their football still aint playing but I think Pikeville still wins.
KCC by 10
MVP2 Wrote:I think Pikeville will win this game I dont know if it will be 15+ where a lot of their football still aint playing but I think Pikeville still wins.

Can anyone say exactly who Pikeville will be missing? I know in other threads there has been some speculation about one of the Honaker's not playing as well as Harmon.
gotcha2 Wrote:Can anyone say exactly who Pikeville will be missing? I know in other threads there has been some speculation about one of the Honaker's not playing as well as Harmon.
I am not sure who is or isn't playing basketball at Pikeville this year but from last years regional finals line-up Pikeville will be missing Sword (graduated), Honaker (football), and Harmon (football) so I don't see how Pikeville could beat anyone by 15 at this point of the pre-season especially a good Knott Co. team.
gotcha2 Wrote:Can anyone say exactly who Pikeville will be missing? I know in other threads there has been some speculation about one of the Honaker's not playing as well as Harmon.
Tim will be missing, along with Tyler Baker who played pretty well over the summer. I also got a rumor that Ted may play this year. As far as Daniel goes, It has been said that he isnt playing. But I dont know for sure if he even knows for sure or not.
Hulk_Hogan Wrote:ill take SF by 14, SV by 15+, P-burg by 8, and Pikeville by 15+

South Floyd by 20
Shelby Valley by 20
Coal Grove by 5
KCC by 10

That will be close to the final scores.
sf by 25
sv by 15
pburgh by about 10
and yea deff. pikeville 15+ if all there players were there it would be 20+
LOL We will see.
Pburg will only be taking 7 players.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Pburg will only be taking 7 players.

Jordan Hall, Jody Tackett and ??
gotcha2 Wrote:Jordan Hall, Jody Tackett and ??

Steven "Tayshaun" Patrick
Josh Rodebaugh
Tyler Hall
Alex Stumbo

I have no clue who else will be suiting up for the Blackcats.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Pburg will only be taking 7 players.
Why is P-burg only taking 7 players? Surely they have more than that not playing football.
bball fan Wrote:Why is P-burg only taking 7 players? Surely they have more than that not playing football.

That doesn't surprise me. Allen Central's numbers would be worse than that. I think they are dressing 10 or 11 on Varsity, 6 of those were football players and another was just given his medical release last week.
Tonight is the night when we get to see how great this "Buttermilk" matches up against the big guy from Pikeville.
I predict winning:
South Floyd
Valley
Coal Grove, OH
Pikeville