Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt 55 Letcher 54
Great game!!Adam’s missed a shot to win the game that went half way down and rolled out.Letcher had terrible shooting night but managed to stay in the game.
Breathitt up 10 with 3 minutes to play. Lcc clawed back into it. Good game
Yea—Letcher was up 12 in the first half and Breathitt clawed back too. Great back and forth play by two top teams in the region.
Should be a great regional tournament. There are 4 teams that have a great shot of winning the 14th.
Breathitt up 10 with the game in hand and still going a 100 mile an hour trying to score.. They always gotta make it interesting. Not bad after a 2 week lay off though
(02-04-2023, 01:12 AM)Night Train Wrote: Breathitt up 10 with the game in hand and still going  a 100 mile an hour trying to score.. They always gotta make it interesting. Not bad after a 2 week lay off though

How did Breathitt call a time out the last few seconds of the game and Letcher have the ball? Confused on that one. All this game showed me is Letcher is extremely capable of winning the Region title. Shot horrible and only got beat one. Speaks on Breathitt also. I’m still not impressed.
News flash Breathitt shot the ball bad also and hadn’t played in almost 2 weeks. Letcher is a solid team though. 10 point lead with 3min to go the game should be over. Breathitt made some mistakes to let Letcher back in it
(02-04-2023, 01:56 AM)WaterBoy15thregion Wrote: How did Breathitt call a time out the last few seconds of the game and Letcher have the ball? Confused on that one. All this game showed me is Letcher is extremely capable of winning the Region title. Shot horrible and only got beat one. Speaks on Breathitt also. I’m still not impressed.
Anyone can call a timeout until it's at the inbounding teams disposal, replay shows the sideline ref called the TO before it was in Letcher's in-bounders hands. Barely. Hopefully someone can let the Bobcats know you are still not impressed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slim one's post:
  • griffman
Not Breathitt’s best game but good enough to win. If they heat up look out
(02-03-2023, 11:33 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Breathitt up 10 with 3 minutes to play. Lcc clawed back into it. Good game
That’s just poor pitiful coaching on Breathitt part. We all know he shouldn’t be coaching this team.
Both teams blew 10 point leads. I think this just a game of runs both ways.
Wasn’t a good played game either way. A lot of excuses could be made for both teams. Breathitt hadn’t played in over a week. Letcher had a tough game the night before woth hazard. It is what it is. And a win is a win. Neither team looked like region contenders last night. But either one if not both of them will be in the mix come tourney time.
LC right in the mix for a region title. I was impressed when I watched them. Tough nose team