Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt @Hazard 1/11 (14th Region 2nd Rnd. All A)
Big match-up in the second round of the 14th Region All A between Breathitt and Hazard.
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat gotz to carry on the torch for the King but I sure like my buddy Al.  We always be tearin up concessions and smokin cubans.

#knottby1.7  More mash taters please!!!
Honestly, it depends on which Bobcat team shows up. If the team that played the first half against Perry shows up, then Hazard will win by 15. If the second half Bobcat team shows up, I think it's a toss up. It all depends on how much the Bobcats want it, and if they can get any production from players not named Sperry and Collins. Bellamy and Combs must shoot the ball better for Breathitt to reach their potential and have a chance to win at Hazard.
I think Big Al and his kids have enough talent and too much pride to let the Bobcats come in and win at Memorial. They’ve already beaten Perry and I’m sure they want to make a statement by beating Breathitt to let everyone know it’s going to be a 3 team fight for region and not just 2.
If was a neutral sight, I’d go bobcats, but it being at memorial, gotta go with the dawgs in a close one. 61-56
I would imagine Breathitt still has a bad taste in their mouth from losing their last big game the way they did.
I think Kyle can get the kids motivated and get the train on the tracks, but he's got his hands full with Big Al and his 700 wins on the other side of the court tomorrow night.
It'll be a dandy.
Hazard- 68
Breathitt co.- 62
I think LCC has to be included in any discussion about the regional contenders.
Breathitt down 16 at the half. Never have I seen a breathitt team with lack of drive, fight or pride as this team. They look terrible. These parents that praise these entitled kids should be ashamed of themselves.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mountainparkway's post:
  • WaterBoy15thregion, wolfcat
Sperry 0 points 5 turnovers. 32-16 half
D1 my a$$. If he was legit D1 then he’d have 30 a night in this weak 14th region. He averages 8 turnovers a game
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mountainparkway's post:
  • WaterBoy15thregion
(01-11-2023, 12:10 AM)I zaga_fan Wrote: I would imagine Breathitt still has a bad taste in their mouth from losing their last big game the way they did.
I think Kyle can get the kids motivated and get the train on the tracks, but he's got his hands full with Big Al and his 700 wins on the other side of the court tomorrow night.
It'll be a dandy.
I like coach Moore as a decent football coach but he should have never took the basketball job. He’s out of his league. Bobcats parents should be ashamed of what they have done to the Breathitt program. Noble and Johnson both were great coaches and ran both off.
This time last year Breathitt record was 14-2