Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 65 Newport 52
Final

This was my second time watching Corbin this year. First was against Williamsburg about two weeks ago, and the Corbin team I seen tonight against Newport makes me believe they have a shot at winning the regions……………..Seriously,  Corbin second team would be ranked in my top 6 team in the 13th also
(12-30-2022, 12:40 AM)64SUR Wrote: Final

This was my second time watching Corbin this year. First was against Williamsburg about two weeks ago, and the Corbin team I seen tonight against Newport makes me believe they have a shot at winning the regions……………..Seriously,  Corbin second team would be ranked in my top 6 team in the 13th also

I agree.  Corbin has eight players that play significant minutes and seven of those players have scored in double digits this season. Very, very deep basketball team.  And their football guys are just starting to round in to basketball form. 

The Hounds will really have their work cut out for them  on Friday against the Tennessee powerhouse , Knoxville Catholic. Catholic's only loss this season was to nationally ranked and the #1 team in Illinois, Kenwood.   If Corbin could hang an "L" on Catholic , they should go to #2 or #3 in everyone's 13th region rankings. I think the Irish will probably be too much, though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • 64SUR