Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County 73 Rowan County 52
Final
I know Martin is a good team but I can’t figure Rowan out, but it’s early. I thought they would be a bit more competitive better teams. I haven’t seen them play. Could anyone shed some light? Not necessarily knocking them but I thought they would be better than they appear to be.
(12-21-2022, 01:45 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: I know Martin is a good team but I can’t figure Rowan out, but it’s early.  I thought they would be a bit more competitive better teams.  I haven’t seen them play.  Could anyone shed some light?  Not necessarily knocking them but I thought they would be better than they appear to be.

I do know that Rowan wass apparently without 2 of their starters vs Martin
(12-21-2022, 11:46 AM)OldFlow Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 01:45 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: I know Martin is a good team but I can’t figure Rowan out, but it’s early.  I thought they would be a bit more competitive better teams.  I haven’t seen them play.  Could anyone shed some light?  Not necessarily knocking them but I thought they would be better than they appear to be.

I do know that Rowan wass apparently without 2 of their starters vs Martin

Rowan has the “potential” as a college town to have immense resources in talent and coaching; but the school system can seldom get out of its own elitist way.

A few years back, for example:  they fired a highly successful girl’s soccer coach, because his senior captains made the underclass girls run for not
putting things away properly.  Of course this was done in the PC woke name of zero tolerance to bullying.

Where I attended and played sports these kinds of actions were called LEADERSHIP!