Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry over Harlan
What a game and what a finish!! Great team effort from Perry!!  4-1 and back to the championship game tomorrow, and it’s with Perry county boys, for all the haters that say we have to have transfers!!!  #onemoregame
So everyone on the Perry team has played at Perry their entire high school careers?

Answer is no
(12-10-2022, 02:20 AM)Tailback44 Wrote: So everyone on the Perry team has played at Perry their entire high school careers?

Answer is no
So are you one of the haters?  Just asking
Nice shot by ridge tho. Good luck on defending your title tomorrow night.
I always felt like these teams were a little closer than the last two games played out, but with Harlan County winning those so easily it was hard to argue otherwise.

But the Commodores gutted this one out and didn’t fall behind and stay behind like they did in the last two.

They’ll play for another mountain classic title.
I fell asleep!!! Getting too old.

Congratulations Commodores!!
(12-10-2022, 02:02 AM)Ole-glory Wrote: What a game and what a finish!! Great team effort from Perry!!  4-1 and back to the championship game tomorrow, and it’s with Perry county boys, for all the haters that say we have to have transfers!!!  #onemoregame
Lol. You legit have transfers on the team this year too. Some things will never change.
Isn’t Slone from Knott?
I would love for anyone to name ONE team that has all kids listed on their roster that went to their school from kindergarten…I honestly can’t think of one..
(12-10-2022, 03:34 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Isn’t Slone from Knott?
He lives in Perry.  Has his whole life
Thank you Ole Glory for clearing that up.
You aren’t a real homegrown team unless every player on the team was born within a 15 mile radius of the school and had at least one former player or coach in the waiting room at the time.

If the designated player/coach representative wasn’t available at the time, please submit an excuse to the HR department and we will review whether you can claim to be a homegrown team.
(12-10-2022, 07:17 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Thank you Ole Glory for clearing that up.
Not a problem lol