Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bardstown
100.00%
Hazard
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bardstown vs Hazard 10/07
Bardstown will travel to Hazard this Friday.

Bardstown (7-0)
Aug 19, 22 Greenwood away (W) 20 - 15 
Aug 26, 22 John Hardin away (W) 51 - 0 
Sep 2, 22 Marion County home (W) 62 - 15 
Sep 9, 22 Elizabethtown home (W) 21 - 0 
Sep 16, 22 Spencer County home (W) 32 - 14 
Sep 23, 22 LaRue County away (W) 40 - 26 
Sep 30, 22 Nelson County home (W) 43 - 16

Hazard (5-1)
Aug 19, 22 Middlesboro home (W) 42 - 24 
Aug 26, 22 Harlan County away (W) 40 - 20 
Sep 2, 22 Breathitt County away (L) 27 - 29 
Sep 9, 22 Letcher County Central home (W) 52 - 50 
Sep 23, 22 Ashland Blazer home (W) 14 - 7 
Sep 30, 22 Somerset away (W) 30 - 13

Thoughts?
This is one of the better games this week with most teams starting district play but I am going with Hazard with the win in a close one
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Rip/Spin
Game is going to be played at EKU I’m if not mistaken. Can anyone else confirm?
(10-02-2022, 08:40 PM)bobcatpride1 Wrote: Game is going to be played at EKU I’m if not mistaken. Can anyone else confirm?

That is what I read also. Game time is a little earlier than normal as well 7 pm kickoff. I think this will be one of the better game this week. I'm going Bardstown in a fairly close game 21-14
This is one that I am definitely eager to see the score afterwards. I don't much about Bardstown except that they are undefeated but I also do not know much about the teams they have beat. 

Will this game be streamed anywhere?
Bardtown gets their first loss of the year. Hazard by 3 TDs.
The Colonels are off this week, so THE KIDD is available. I am going with Bardstown in this one. I hope I am wrong.
(10-03-2022, 08:19 AM)Westside Wrote: The Colonels are off this week, so THE KIDD is available.  I am going with Bardstown in this one.  I hope I am wrong.
Can one of the mods change the title so that fans don’t get confused?
[-] The following 1 user Likes bobcatpride1's post:
  • Westside
(10-03-2022, 01:54 PM)bobcatpride1 Wrote:
(10-03-2022, 08:19 AM)Westside Wrote: The Colonels are off this week, so THE KIDD is available.  I am going with Bardstown in this one.  I hope I am wrong.
Can one of the mods change the title so that fans don’t get confused?

I don't like to touch other administrators \mods posts.  I am sure Bull will change it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • bobcatpride1
(10-03-2022, 06:55 AM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: This is one that I am definitely eager to see the score afterwards. I don't much about Bardstown except that they are undefeated but I also do not know much about the teams they have beat. 

Bardstown is a top-ranked 3A team and has beaten Greenwood, Spencer County, and Elizabethtown, whose only losses this year are to Bardstown. However, they lost their top player, RB/OLB T.J. Greenwell, to a torn ACL week before last, and lost their QB/FS Brayden Clark to a broken collarbone Friday night. The wind is out of their sails, to be sure.
(10-03-2022, 02:18 PM)Lord Grantham Wrote:
(10-03-2022, 06:55 AM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: This is one that I am definitely eager to see the score afterwards. I don't much about Bardstown except that they are undefeated but I also do not know much about the teams they have beat. 

Bardstown is a top-ranked 3A team and has beaten Greenwood, Spencer County, and Elizabethtown, whose only losses this year are to Bardstown. However, they lost their top player, RB/OLB T.J. Greenwell, to a torn ACL week before last, and lost their QB/FS Brayden Clark to a broken collarbone Friday night. The wind is out of their sails, to be sure.
Wow... tough break for the team. Hopefully they have some kids step up and take advantage of the situation.
(10-03-2022, 02:18 PM)Lord Grantham Wrote:

This is terrible to hear. :-( I sure hope they heal back better than ever but for this year I truly feel for that team. In college or NFL it may be "next man up", in highs-school it is the most devastating and best time of their life to play. Prayers for all players and families.
Hate to hear that for those young men. I think Elizabethtown lost to Ashland also
In the link below is a preview of this weeks game. Didn’t know about the injury’s for Bardstown. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the players injured.

https://t.co/Xa6TmwZ72R

If that doesn’t work we are on Twitter. Just click the link below and give us a listen and follow. Thanks!

https://twitter.com/nobullsportstlk/status/1577700544394792961?s=46&t=N35bESuiGInn5KxRy1MXdw
Game Day!
Dawgs 35-17
Bardstown leads 21-0 at halftime.
(10-07-2022, 08:50 PM)bac2369 Wrote: Bardstown leads 21-0 at halftime.
Ouch …..looks like Bardstown found a way to make it work even with all their injuries
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • Glory_Days
Go Bardstown
Any updates