Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshman
How is P-burgs Freshman team looking and who are possible starters?
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:How is P-burgs Freshman team looking and who are possible starters?
Their freshman team this summer didnt look so hot
i heard they picked up a big center by the name of burkett im not really sure i heard he was good though.
The only one I've seen that looks impressive is Warren Blackburn, I haven't had a chance to see many of the freshman play, but Warren is a very good guard.
Yes I've heard that also. I also heard from a coach up Allen that Burkett played for, and teams he's played against. He is a very good low post player and can rebound like no other and can also shoot the ball. If they are telling the truth, with Blackburn outside and Burkett down low, they might be hard to stop.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Yes I've heard that also. I also heard from a coach up Allen that Burkett played for, and teams he's played against. He is a very good low post player and can rebound like no other and can also shoot the ball. If they are telling the truth, with Blackburn outside and Burkett down low, they might be hard to stop.

If your talking about Shawn Burkett, I don't think he is capable of playing team ball, mostly because the kid doesn't take anything serious at all. No offense to him, but he doesn't seem like the kind that could handle it.
Ahh...Shawn is a "decent" player, but he has a problem with keeping his grades up to play.