Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
69.44%
Mason County
30.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Mason Co.
DevilsWin Wrote:Very true FBALL. Russell did enough to win that game, problem is, they also did enough to let it slip away. Lets hope it doesn't happen again.
Amen.

I don't think it will.
I heard practice was called short today because the scout team was throwing all over the starting D, not looking promising for tomorrow night.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:I am telling ya, they better learn to COVER ALL of those boys. Covering 3 or 4 of them is going to leave alot of kids open to score.!!!!

If they send 4 out, that only leaves 1 other guy eligible to get the ball from the QB, because the rest are on the line and ineligible.
Russelldad Wrote:If they send 4 out, that only leaves 1 other guy eligible to get the ball from the QB, because the rest are on the line and ineligible.
I think he was joking.
EkyLb Wrote:I heard practice was called short today because the scout team was throwing all over the starting D, not looking promising for tomorrow night.
That was not funny. Pretty sad actually.

You really should give it a break.Rolleyes
EkyLb Wrote:I heard practice was called short today because the scout team was throwing all over the starting D, not looking promising for tomorrow night.

yeah right if your talking about russell scout o to there starting d
u musta heard from a faulty person
dundee Wrote:yeah right if your talking about russell scout o to there starting d
u musta heard from a faulty person

You cannot seem to tell him otherwise. Everything he says is right.Rolleyes
Game Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
No D is should read.

GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I honestly believe that this week, we are going to see a team that has "grown up". From practice this week, I have seen a more "focused", "determined" group of guys. I truly feel that as fans win/lose, we will see a much better defensive effort along with our offensive efforts tonight.

It is going to be a great game to watch, so everyone have a safe trip down AA, fill up the stands, and let's make some noise!! Hope to see you there.
I think I'm gonna stop and have dinner at Tumbleweeds if it's still there. Anyone else planning on eating in Maysville?
What time are you leaving and when are you meeting for dinner??
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
The more important question is are you buying?
DevilsWin Wrote:I think I'm gonna stop and have dinner at Tumbleweeds if it's still there. Anyone else planning on eating in Maysville?

It is and it is still very very good. Lots of other choices on the AA now as well. I'm thinking about Gold Star or Applebee's myself
I hope to be there around 6-6:15 no later than 6:30. We're leaving between 4:30 and 5:00.
Midee1 Wrote:The more important question is are you buying?
I'll spring for a Starlight Mint. LOL
DevilsWin Wrote:I'll spring for a Starlight Mint. LOL

What a pal....Smile
is anyone caravanning down??? Where are you leaving from??? when??