Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 74 Martin County 60
Dingess had 30 to lead all scorers

Pikeville was without Worrix and limited Sammons minutes
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Sammons first game back. Still rusty. Robinson played good both teams looked flat. Pikeville was just better team. Good teams find way to win on off nights and that’s what Pikeville did.
Is Linville still with Martin county noticed he wasn’t even on the bench. He’s a game changer IMO
Why no Worrix?
(12-01-2021, 01:34 AM)Gold River Wrote: Is Linville still with Martin county noticed he wasn’t even on the bench. He’s a game changer IMO
Out tonight, hoping to have him back this week.
(12-01-2021, 01:39 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Why no Worrix?

Someone said he has to sit out 10-15 days after he was ruled eligible.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • jetpilot
Pikeville missed a ton of free throws or this would have been a 20+ blowout. Samons knocking the rust off early. Settled down and looked more like his normal self at the end. The Cardinals had no answer for Robinson from Pikeville. He had over 20 points and I want to say at least 10 rebounds. Jarrell and Hall played a good game as well. Dingess for Martin County can score in bunches. No one else really got involved.
If this Pikeville team stays healthy and Riley is able to even be close to the player he was before his injury they have to be the favorite to win the region.  They have basically everything you are looking for other than a true big.  I look forward to seeing how coach Justice gets this group to mesh together come tournament time.