Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Night Lights 2nd season premiers 10/5 @9:00 on NBC.
Does anyone watch this show besides me? IMO its the best sports TV show ever made. If some more folks dont start watching it though its gonna get canned. That would be a shame. Bill Simmons did a great article about it in this months ESPN the magazine.
I liked the few parts I watched but I always forget about it since its not on ESPN and thats basically where my TV always is..
Yeah I watch this show all the time, its a great show for sports fans.
I watched it every week, it's a damn good show. But why are they havin the new season premier on a friday night of all nights.
Redneck Wrote:I watched it every week, it's a damn good show. But why are they havin the new season premier on a friday night of all nights.
haha thats a great point. That really makes no sense at all. I'm guessing the folks at NBC don't go out to many games on Friday nights.
Redneck Wrote:I watched it every week, it's a damn good show. But why are they havin the new season premier on a friday night of all nights.
Thank the LORD for tivo, Ive already got my season pass set up LOL!
Well I ain't gotta worry about missin it tonight. Them 4 bowls of chili after the Apple Bowl have took there toll on me today, lol.
I didn't miss an episode last season and I don't plan on missing one this year either. I'll have to tivo it like everyone else, cause I'll be at the game on friday night. If you've never watched it, all it will take will be one episode and your'e hooked!
First episode was great. Not as much football as last year though.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:First episode was great. Not as much football as last year though.
I'll have to come over and watch it sometime whenever I'm home lol.
Panther Thunder Wrote:haha thats a great point. That really makes no sense at all. I'm guessing the folks at NBC don't go out to many games on Friday nights.
The management at NBC tried to cancel after last year but viewers spoke up and NBC gave it another season, but it seems putting it on Friday nights is the NBC brass way of driving the nail in the coffin....It is a great show...My recommendation---either TIVO or you can watch it online at NBC's site.
They won't get any better ratings airin the show on Friday nights at 9:00. That's a shame, it's a hell of a show.
Watched the premiere, they had it on USA Network actually and it was awesome.