Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britney Spears loses custody of her kids.....
Her and hubby went back to court.... Here is the thread....

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/10...index.html
Good. KFed may not be the most idealistic father, but he is not the one trying to make a come back and going to be away all the time or he isn't the one running around with the craziest group of female drunks. Trouble has seemed to follow her ever since she got hitched.
Yeah I agree, I am glad that Federline got the kids back although hes the best idea of a Father, but hey at least they are out of Britney's possession.
really sad for the kids having dumb and dumber for parents.
How miserable can your life be if K Fed is a better parent than you are?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
yep...her life went to shit once she filed that restraining order on me several years ago! lol..(BY THE WAY, I AM JUST KIDDING, lol)..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yep...her life went to shit once she filed that restraining order on me several years ago! lol..(BY THE WAY, I AM JUST KIDDING, lol)..
Its been all downhill for her since she liplocked Madonna at the VMAs a few years back. She went from being "The girl next door" which sold her alot of records to "The town slut" in no time flat. Now shes just a mess. Another tragic tale of wasted youth.Tell the truth 'Hoss, Its Phillip Fulmer with the restraining order against you isnt it?LOL!
yeah..but the restraining order Fulmer has against me is much different than the one Britney has...the one Fulmer has says something about "weapons with intent to harm" or something like that, lol..
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Its been all downhill for her since she liplocked Madonna at the VMAs a few years back. She went from being "The girl next door" which sold her alot of records to "The town slut" in no time flat. Now shes just a mess. Another tragic tale of wasted youth.Tell the truth 'Hoss, Its Phillip Fulmer with the restraining order against you isnt it?LOL!