Poll: Who's Going to win the World Series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Arizona Diamondbacks
10.53%
Boston Red Sox
36.84%
Chicago Cubs
10.53%
Cleveland Indians
5.26%
Colorado Rockies (Pending Wild Card)
5.26%
Los Angeles Angels
5.26%
New York Yankees
21.05%
Philadelphia Phillies
5.26%
San Diego Padres (Pending Wild Card)
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Going to Win World Series?
National League:
Chicago Cubs
Arizona Diamondbacks
Philadelphia Philles
San Diego Padres/Colorado Rockies

American League:
NY Yankees
Boston Red Sox
LA Angels
Cleveland Indians

Let's hear the predictions, who wins out and becomes World Champs?

I'll say...Cubs over Diamondbacks, Phillies over Rockies/Padres with the Phillies going to the World Series to represent the National League. I'll take the Red Sox over the Angels and the Indians over the Yanks with Boston going to the World Series and winning it all 4-1 over Philly.

I'm probably wrong!!! I would like to see the Cubs make it to the World Series and win, although I'm a huge Red Sox fan.
I like the Sox too, but I'd like to see Philly or Cleveland win it all...basically anybody but the Yankees. If anybody wins it besides NY, then its been a good season, lol..
Go Cubs!!! It will be tough to get by the D-backs though haven't faired to well overall in Arizona the past few years.
I said Angels in preseason so I'll stick with them to win it all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I said Red Sox after they didn't make the playoffs last season so I am sticking with my team all the way through. Wouldn't it be awesome if it came down to the Red Sox and Cubs in the WS? Talk about one of the most historical World Series's ever.
I hope its either the Dbacks or Red Sox!
yankees.
Bo Sox will own the trophy
Super_de Wrote:yankees.
Right on.. Yankees will win it, if the picthing is good for them
If the Yank's win the series with the indians then I'll pick the Yankees and the Rockies
but if the yankees lose 2nite, I'll say the Angels and the rockies
Cleveland!
I'm going for the Rockies since my Reds are out and the Dodgers are out.
Cleveland
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would love to see Cleveland win it, but its not going to happen. The Red Sox are on a roll right now and they should win it.
Well, Boston won there Series, Cleveland is up on Yankees right now (Thank God) we can only wait and see, I think the Rockies will pull it off this year.
Colorado is playing some sick baseball the past 6 weeks..I think they'll be in the series at least..
xoJouseox Wrote:Well, Boston won there Series, Cleveland is up on Yankees right now (Thank God) we can only wait and see, I think the Rockies will pull it off this year.
I voted for the D-Backs...Mark Reynolds is having a great year...never thought someone from Fedscreek would make it that big.
I'm all for the Rockies winning it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Boston has this one in the bag!