Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Hills @ #3 Franklin County 8/27
# 3 Franklin County in class 4A had a impressive thrashing of Scott County in the opening week winning 43-14. Wester Hills came off a whipping of 50-2 from Great Crossing. Franklin leaves no doubt that they are a contender for the class 4A state championship for this 2021 year. I dont know if a score board would hold the score but I would assume it might be safe to bet big in this one. 

#3 Franklin County 63
Wester Hills 7

Who you got?
I would love to see Western Hills beat Franklin County down.
Hmmm!!!!! Let’s go Western Hill
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Westside
Why all the FC hate ??

Hills is as bad as I have ever seen them. I’m hoping for a competitive game.
First half running clock.
(08-22-2021, 08:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: First half running clock.
I heard that Western Hills had 7 starters out Friday against Great Crossing well probably more than that because most go both ways and only dressed 25 players do to covid tracing, and the only reason they played was that they needed the money they were getting from the double header and are going to forfeit the game with Franklin. Thats what a friend of a friend told me.
(08-22-2021, 10:05 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 08:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: First half running clock.
I heard that Western Hills had 7 starters out Friday against Great Crossing well probably more than that because most go both ways and only dressed 25 players do to covid tracing, and the only reason they played was that they needed the money they were getting from the double header and are going to forfeit the game with Franklin. Thats what a friend of a friend told me.
I hate to hear that. It will be great when teams can once again be sure that they will be able to play a full schedule.
I agree, I hate these cancellations. Hope all is good at Wester Hills though.
Franklin County 42-7
I hope Hills can play. I don’t see Coach James letting it get out of hand, if Hills is down and short handed.
(08-22-2021, 08:02 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Why all the FC hate ??

I don't hate Franklin County.  I used to teach and coach football at Bondurant Middle which obviously makes me a fan of Western Hills.
(08-23-2021, 10:40 AM)IWestside Wrote:

I don't hate Franklin County.  I used to teach and coach football at Bondurant Middle which obviously makes me a fan of Western Hills.
Also means you don’t have a very good record in the series vs. EMS! Ha! Just kidding! Good luck to your team.
(08-23-2021, 12:18 PM)FCSPY Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 10:40 AM)IWestside Wrote:

Also means you don’t have a very good record in the series vs. EMS! Ha! Just kidding! Good luck to your team.

Touche  Good luck to you all as well.
GAME IS ON!!!! Always good to Host the TWSFT!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Bull got out!