Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEFENSE WINS BALL GAMES but OFFENSE SELLS THE TICKETS!
Who do you think are the best offensive and defensive players this season in the 15th, 14th and 13th and best overall three regions?
Mine are:

15th
-Offensive: Landon Slone
-Defensive: Devan Adams

Don't quite follow the 14th and 13th now days like I use to, to give an accurate prediction, so I'll just keep mine on the 15th!
15th:

Offense - Landon
Defense - Elisha Justice
Slone is the best offensive player and I would have to say that Elisha Justice is the best defensive player. But as a team Pikeville has been the best defensive team the past couple of seasons. They just about stole this region with their defense last year and will be even better this year on the defensive end now that their sophmores will be stronger and quicker. On top of that Adams should be a beast now with his conditioning being much better.
Offense- Landon Slone
Defense- Landon Slone
Elisha Justice

Of course everyone knows that Slone is going to get his on offense, but he has really improved drastically this off-season on his defensive skills, hes much more quicker, agile than he has ever been before. I think the title of this thread should be alternated just a tad bit. Offense wins games, but Defense wins championships.
Slone -offense
Justice- defense

My husband loves defense, he says "defense wins championships". His example is the Steelers Steel Curtain and their many Super Bowl championships.

I happen to like:
Offensive players drive "cadillacs" and defensive players drive "pintos".
whos your momma Wrote:Slone -offense
Justice- defense

My husband loves defense, he says "defense wins championships". His example is the Steelers Steel Curtain and their many Super Bowl championships.

I happen to like:
Offensive players drive "cadillacs" and defensive players drive "pintos".

The "Steel Curtain" (as good as it was) needed a high quality offense to beat Dallas in those superbowls. Had Bradshaw and Swan and Harris and Stallworth not been so skilled, Pittsburg would have lost both games.