Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg Student does "Soulja Boy"
During a pep rally at Prestonsburg last friday, they had a dance competition and here is a Prestonsburg student doing the "Soulja Boy" dance with the football team behind him.

Probley the funniest video I've seen on Youtube.

Thats pretty good...lol
haha Who is that?
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
That is pretty hilarious, me and Taylor Clark go way back into the grade school days, lol.
It's funny because he's just out there flailing around like a fish out of water.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BC75 Wrote:haha Who is that?

His name is Silas. He transferred in from South Floyd.
That is great
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
I was expecting another video of them people actually trying to do that dance, but that was pretty funny.
Pretty funny...He should go on "Dancing with the Stars".
I have no idea what that kid is doing but it looks like he should probably get some therapy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He reminds me of the big balloons with the big flappy arms
That's pretty funny!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Somebody help me out... What in the world is "Soulja Boy"? I don't listen to rap music (or at least the more recent stuff) so I have no idea. Is that some dance they did in a music video?

Whatever it was, it looked like he was having a seizure... Big Grin
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Somebody help me out... What in the world is "Soulja Boy"? I don't listen to rap music (or at least the more recent stuff) so I have no idea. Is that some dance they did in a music video?

Whatever it was, it looked like he was having a seizure... Big Grin

Thats not the actual dance..Soulja Boy is a simple rap dance that is now everywhere.
Doesn't look too much like the Soulja Boy dance to me, but nonetheless, pretty damn funny...
that was great.
Yea Soulja Boy is a rap group..."I be joccin on yo bitch ass" HAHA
vundy33 Wrote:Yea Soulja Boy is a rap group..."I be joccin on yo bitch ass" HAHA

So the group is actually "Soulja Boy", not the song/video? Didn't know that...

Now I really feel old! Smile
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah...the group is called Soulja Boy by BET and Soulja Boy Tell em by MTV...the song is called Crank Dat...and the dance is just call the Soulja Boy. lol
Rofl, thats hillarious. Does that kid suffer from any mental illnesses?
All I know is that I've heard a lot of music in my life & to paraphrase Comic Book Guy that is the WORST SONG EVER!
That is pretty funny...lol!!!
Wuzza Bear Wrote:Rofl, thats hillarious. Does that kid suffer from any mental illnesses?

He is in the special classes. But he loves entertaining everyone at school.
Ha
blackcat_student Wrote:He is in the special classes. But he loves entertaining everyone at school.

Yeah, he definately loves to entertain.