Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stats for Grimm?
Anyone have any stats on Grimm for this season? I'd like to see his rushing and receiving total so far this year compared to other people in the state. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I've wondered the same thing, but Johnson Central hasn't posted there stats to KHSAA yet.
I bet his stats are pretty solid, but they won't hold a candle to the stats Dials from SC is putting up.
Super-Card Wrote:I bet his stats are pretty solid, but they won't hold a candle to the stats Dials from SC is putting up.

Because maybe Dials hasn't faced the teams Grim has for one.
GRIZZ Wrote:Because maybe Dials hasn't faced the teams Grim has for one.
Your right. The 0-3 Conner, & 1-4 Bryan Station. Some real tough competition there. Smile
I'm not saying SC has played anybody that is great yet, by no means. But people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. JC has played alot of sub-par teams also. Shoot Grim scored with 1 second left against Bryan Station in a classless move to pat some stats.
By saying it was classless is someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.SC has too many good things happening for you to comment like this.
RIPKIN Wrote:By saying it was classless is someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.SC has too many good things happening for you to comment like this.
I'm not saying the move was classless on Grim's part, but the call to score when you are already winning the game is classless. No coach should ever do that, and to call timeout right before the score. I'm sorry but that is classless in every sense of the word.
Super-Card Wrote:Your right. The 0-3 Conner, & 1-4 Bryan Station. Some real tough competition there. Smile
I'm not saying SC has played anybody that is great yet, by no means. But people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. JC has played alot of sub-par teams also. Shoot Grim scored with 1 second left against Bryan Station in a classless move to pat some stats.

I promise you that Wheelersburg would dominate SC from start to finish. They are a very athletic team. As for your competition its right up there as well as being the toughest schedule in EKY.

1-2 Perry Central (116 pts. allowed in 3 games)
0-4 LC(142 pts. allowed in 4 games)
1-3 East Ridge(124 pts. allowed in 4 games)

Its easy for your man to grab the stats when the offense is one dimensional. JC has gone to a balanced attack this year and are probably 60-40 favoring the rushing attack. Grim gets his 20 carries a game and 200+ yards, not counting his receiving yards out of the backfield and his passing or returning yards.
GRIZZ Wrote:I promise you that Wheelersburg would dominate SC from start to finish. They are a very athletic team. As for your competition its right up there as well as being the toughest schedule in EKY.

1-2 Perry Central (116 pts. allowed in 3 games)
0-4 LC(142 pts. allowed in 4 games)
1-3 East Ridge(124 pts. allowed in 4 games)

Its easy for your man to grab the stats when the offense is one dimensional. JC has gone to a balanced attack this year and are probably 60-40 favoring the rushing attack. Grim gets his 20 carries a game and 200+ yards, not counting his receiving yards out of the backfield and his passing or returning yards.
Dials has had over 25 carries only once this year, and the fact that you "PROMISE" me dosn't mean a whole lot. I can "PROMISE" you that Cov. Cath dominated JC last year, because that has fact wth it.
Guys the idea of this thread was to find out what Shawn Grimm's stats where. It wasn't intended to compare him to Adam Dials.
Super-Card Wrote:Dials has had over 25 carries only once this year, and the fact that you "PROMISE" me dosn't mean a whole lot. I can "PROMISE" you that Cov. Cath dominated JC last year, because that has fact wth it.

Like how I can "PROMISE" Prestonsburg dominated SC twice last season....lol. Anyway, if you want to do a comparison of Dials and Grim start a new thread. Until then, leave the cheap shots and stuff out of it. I am also curious of Grim's stats for the season, someone post as soon as possible. Thanks.
Super-Card Wrote:Dials has had over 25 carries only once this year, and the fact that you "PROMISE" me dosn't mean a whole lot. I can "PROMISE" you that Cov. Cath dominated JC last year, because that has fact wth it.

The second half, I would agree. The first half it was JC that had the lead heading into the locker room. Grim had what, over 250 yards rushing against the eventual state champions and he was the only player last season to do so. If you cannot appreciate that then something is wrong with you. That says a lot considering the teams Cov Cath played last year: Highlands, Lex Cath, Cincy Elder, Beechwood, New Cath and so on. Grim carried the offense on his shoulders last season and took a team to a 13-1 record finishing up in the Final Four. What round did Dials take his team to, a first round loss in the playoffs to a 7-5 Pburg team? Its obvious you are looking from your Captain America sunglasses when you make your posts about this subject. I am not a graduate of Johnson Central, in fact I played my days across the creek before I went on to college to play, so there is no form of being biased in my post. I have seen a lot of high school football teams play over the past two seasons traveling back and forth from Louisville to Lexington and in my opinion Grim is the only running back that I have seen from the mountains that probably would start on most of those teams. Before you make some smart comment as to who I have watched I have watched:Louisville Central, DuPont Manual, Trinity, St. X, Lex Cath, PRP, Male, Highlands, Cov Cath and the list keeps on rolling. Maybe what you need to do is a couple of weekends not follow the SC car pool and actually go out and watch some other teams from around the central part of the state to watch a game so you can be exposed to what a premier Kentucky high school football team looks like. I'm sure you are going to continue to harp about Dials being the best running back in high school since Emmit Smith or Noel Devine so I'll throw in the towel.:igiveup: This was actually a good thread about someone trying to figure out some stats on one of the best running backs in Kentucky and THE BEST in EKY until you thread jacked it about him not being half as good as your boy.
we will see how good grimm is this weekend and how good dials is october 12th against bell county. both players have not played any really good teams besides grimm playing wheelersburg. yes dials stats are way better than grimm's but what would grimm have if he played sc's opponets and what would dials have if he played against jc's opponet's. nobody knows who is better there both great kids and very talented football players.
I also PROMISE that I'm pretty sure that Sheldon Clark's season was over when JC was defeated by Cov. Cath in the final four. Had Grim played the schedule that SC has, then his stats would be out of this world. I don't think that I could say the same about Dials, and JC's opponents, not even close.
Super-Card Wrote:Your right. The 0-3 Conner, & 1-4 Bryan Station. Some real tough competition there. Smile

I don't care who you are you can't tell a kid to not score if they are running a play
:zzz: Still waiting for stats. Smile
Well then someone needs to start a new thread asking for stats and keep it about that. If someone wants to start a comparison thread about Grimm and Dials feel free to do so but keep it somewhat civil.

Closed!