Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Magoffin County
Well the cards should take this one with out a problem on friday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Hornets are much better than in the past, but they have lost the last two and I think there getting ready to lose there third straight. Good Luck to both teams!

Sheldon Clark- 42
Magoffin County- 06
I would say 40+ easily. I suppose you have to at least give Magoffin County the possibility of one TD.
Sc-55
Mc-12
51-0
I'll take SC in this one, 38-12.
Sheldon Clark may be suprised this week with Magoffin....im gonna say its closer than you think.
SC by as many as they want. Magoffin has trouble tackling athletic backs and they don't come much more athletic than Adam Dials. I also expect Slone and Hensley to come up big. SC is looking pretty good and they are getting better with each week.
dawgmom Wrote:I'll take SC in this one, 38-12.
I wouldnt say by that much
Sheldon Clark
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sheldon Clark by 3 touchdowns.
SC by at least 2 TD's
i feel.. this will be an good physical football game..if magoffin is more physical than SC than u might possibly see a upset....
magic man Wrote:i feel.. this will be an good physical football game..if magoffin is more physical than SC than u might possibly see a upset....

I think they are a few teams in 3a that are as physical as SC, and I don't see Magoffin being one of them. It would be an outragious score but Shawn Hager is classy. They will be lucky to score on SC.
Sc 50+
Sheldon Clark by 2 TD's. We at Belfry know a great running game and SC has just that. Dials is a monster I'm looking forward to the Belfry/SC game.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:I think they are a few teams in 3a that are as physical as SC, and I don't see Magoffin being one of them. It would be an outragious score but Shawn Hager is classy. They will be lucky to score on SC.

good one.....not
sc big
magic man Wrote:good one.....not

Just telling the truth Cool