Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odds In Having Triplets?
Odds of having triplets without any fertility drugs? 1 in 8,000.

The odds of having a second set of triplets? 1 in 64 million.

The stories don't say this, but the dad's 43, and the mom's 39, so that age has to add more numbers to the odds.

My dad's cousin did it. After the first set of triplets, they gave away all their baby clothes and all the other baby stuff cause they figured they were done. The dad has a son that's out my age and is a sportswriter out in Arizona.

What I don't get is, after giving away all that stuff and having one set already, they're financially strapped, don't have much, and the Today Show and about everyr major TV network and childcare agency is offering them loads of money to be on their shows and use their products, but they refuse.

By the way, they asked for my permission and named one of the triplets after yours truly, so I'm part of history Smile

http://www.parentdish.com/2007/08/30/two...-triplets/
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Quote:CINCINNATI — Victoria Lasita and her husband Tim had decided not to stop at three children.
But they weren't thinking about a second set of triplets when they said they wanted to have "one more."
"I guess we should have been more specific and said one more child, not one more set," said Victoria, 39, who delivered the couple's second set of triplets Wednesday at Good Samaritan Hospital.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295210,00.html
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
lol..I thought by the title of the thread you was asking what the odds were...I was going to say .."if its one of those girls your mamaw warned you about, then you can bet on the odds being against me. She's having three" lol...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..I thought by the title of the thread you was asking what the odds were...I was going to say .."if its one of those girls your mamaw warned you about, then you can bet on the odds being against me. She's having three" lol...

HAHA, no, but this is going to be a little weird at our family parties.

Thread hasn't drawn much interest, I'm a bit surprised.