Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darius Miller
Where does everyone think Darius Miller will go play college ball?
Uk !!!
I've heard most likely he will either suit up for Duke or Kentucky, hopefully Duke.
He is really interested in louisville.
I heard UofL, UK, Texas and Illinois are his top 4.
uk prolly, he plays he's first game of the year at sheldon clark in the tip off classic.
Depends. I am hoping UK will be the one but we probably won't know for a while. I did read it will probably be Louisville.
maybe some of you guys need to relocate from Ky to NC
SpyDa Wrote:maybe some of you guys need to relocate from Ky to NC

Don't worry about him going to Duke. I read that it is actually between UK and UL now. Seems to me that there is only one Duke fan on this thread.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I've heard most likely he will either suit up for Duke or Kentucky, hopefully Duke.
Duke is not even on his list, his descision IMO will be either UK, Illinois, Louisville or Texas. I think in the end he will stay in the state and play for UK or U of L.
sumj45 Wrote:Where does everyone think Darius Miller will go play college ball?
Final !!! Darius commits to UK !!! One other thing for moderator about closing threads ....... Some people don't go to every form on here to check threads .... Some people only go to high school form .....This is high school news as well as college ...........
Hey Darius...see you at the EXPO on Dec. 15th. The place will be packed!!!!
bball fan Wrote:Hey Darius...see you at the EXPO on Dec. 15th. The place will be packed!!!!
I agree .... The place will be packed !!! He will be in first for Mr. Basketball ..........