Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Playoff Time!!!
So exciting to finally get to this point! Kudos to all the teams for making it this far in trying times! Hope everyone has a great safe week of preparation. With that being said who are some of the most intriguing games in the first round? Lets get this forum up and running!  

1A- Sayre @ Pikeville

[url=https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb20/83728][/url]

2A- Caldwell @ Murray

3A-Pike County Central @ Lawrence County

4A-Hopkinsville @ Calloway County 

5A-Collins @ Madison Southern 

6A-Daviess County @ Henderson County

Any other games you think is interesting? 
Lincoln and Corbin. Corbin won the previous meeting but had to make two goal line stands to do it. I'll take Corbin again in the rematch but it could be interesting.
3A Desales at CAL
I’ll list another game in each class that I am interested in

1A Phelps @ Hazard
2A Leslie County @ Middlesboro
3A Desales @ CAL
4A Boyd County @ Holmes
5A West Jessamine @ Woodford County
6A Simon Kenton @ Dixie Heights
[-] The following 1 user Likes WestCarterComet's post:
  • The_best63
Danville at Somerset will be interesting. Danville playing well right now. Don’t let the score from their first game fool you. Add to it Somerset has been banged up and hasn’t played for a 3 weeks.
(11-16-2020, 04:08 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: Danville at Somerset will be interesting. Danville playing well right now. Don’t let the score from their first game fool you. Add to it Somerset has been banged up and hasn’t played for a 3 weeks.
I still think Somerset will take care of business, but it will be a physical game.
Boyle , Corbin and Johnson Central all in the same bracket per KHSSA website . Who comes out to play for the 4a championship ?
(11-16-2020, 04:29 PM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 04:08 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: Danville at Somerset will be interesting. Danville playing well right now. Don’t let the score from their first game fool you. Add to it Somerset has been banged up and hasn’t played for a 3 weeks.
I still think Somerset will take care of business, but it will be a physical game.
PHS good luck against the Spartans - 859 looking to come to 606 and shock the world
Somerset hasn't played since Danville and LCA hasn't played. Jumpers are 100 percent healed up, and a healed bunch of bunnies can be trouble. Somerset 35 Danville 10
In the games I posted ill predict
1A- Sayre @ Pikeville                                                      Pikeville
2A- Caldwell @ Murray                                                    Caldwell
3A-Pike County Central @ Lawrence County                      Lawrence County
4A-Hopkinsville @ Calloway County                                  Hopkinsville
5A-Collins @ Madison Southern                                       Madison Southern
6A-Daviess County @ Henderson County                          Henderson
(11-16-2020, 05:26 PM)JC1980 Wrote: Boyle , Corbin and Johnson Central all in the same bracket per KHSSA website . Who comes out to play for the 4a championship ?

After 3rd round the remaining teams will be seeded by RPI, so these teams won’t be on the same side. Most likely winners will meet in the championship. Same thing happened last year.
(11-16-2020, 05:26 PM)JC1980 Wrote: Boyle , Corbin and Johnson Central all in the same bracket per KHSSA website . Who comes out to play for the 4a championship ?
2 of them, since they are 1,2, and 3. They can’t play in the semifinals because of RPI. So if Boyle wins their region and semi, they would face Corbin or JC if they keep winning. Corbin and JC will be for the region since it is seeded geographically
1A Sayre @ Pikeville

2A Danville @ Somerset

3A DeSales @ CAL

4A Knox Central @ Wayne County

5A Collins @ Madison Southern

6A Simon Kenton @ Dixie Heights
(11-16-2020, 09:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

After 3rd round the remaining teams will be seeded by RPI, so these teams won’t be on the same side. Most likely winners will meet in the championship. Same thing happened last year.
Corbin,Central & Johnson Central will be on the same side..... Just thinking aloud!!!
Yea Boyle has a cake walk to the title game. Corbin and JC will eliminate one another. That would leave the seeds #1, #2 or #3, and #4. So when Corbin and JC eliminate one another central moves basically from #4 to #3, making the semi’s Corbin/JC vs central and Boyle vs god only knows. Either way a nice ride to Kroger. They must have been using those Kroger points!!
(11-16-2020, 05:46 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 04:29 PM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote:
PHS good luck against the Spartans - 859 looking to come to 606 and shock the world
Panthers are going to take care of business...