Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard needs a home game Saturday?
Any team willing to play? If so contact coach Howard...
Tell your coach Get a hold of Letcher central. They just announced they couldn’t find a game. I was hoping they could find someone to play.
Hell come to Corbin
(11-05-2020, 07:10 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Hell come to Corbin
Why would they go to Corbin to get stomped?
Letcher should messege if they’ve willing to travel. Hazard is looking at having its 2nd home gamd of the season. Corbin should messege too, but they really needing a home game.
Lawrence County is looking for Saturday.
Lawrence and Hazard would be a better game.
(11-05-2020, 07:29 PM)Ralph Furley Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 07:10 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Hell come to Corbin
Why would they go to Corbin to get stomped?
You never know.
Corbin vs belfry both are looking
Johnson Central?
(11-05-2020, 11:23 PM)eagles2011 Wrote: Corbin vs belfry both are looking
Some of you are delusional. What would class A Hazard gain by playing Corbin, Belfry or Johnson Central?
Some of you guys are so fixated on classes it’s comical. Go down to TN, bet you’ll find a class A school that would beat everyone in Kentucky minus Trinity. It’s the team, not how many males are enrolled there
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bulldogs4Ever
(11-05-2020, 04:15 PM)bac2369 Wrote: Any team willing to play? If so contact coach Howard...
Interesting ... when Beechwood reached out and offered to travel to Hazard on Tuesday evening ... the immediate response was "No" ... ... ... ... ... ...
(11-06-2020, 12:26 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Some of you guys are so fixated on classes it’s comical. Go down to TN, bet you’ll find a class A school that would beat everyone in Kentucky minus Trinity. It’s the team, not how many males are enrolled there
Let’s just cut to the chase Hound and stop with all the BS. Corbin is needing a game to stay away from a 3rd round matchup with Boyle County or Johnson Central in the playoffs. That’s the only reason you’re on this thread. Hazard is way down this year and would gain nothing by getting throttled at home against Corbin. Tell your Coach to try Fredrick Douglas or St X and quit looking for an easy RPI win.
(11-06-2020, 01:18 AM)Ralph Furley Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 12:26 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Some of you guys are so fixated on classes it’s comical. Go down to TN, bet you’ll find a class A school that would beat everyone in Kentucky minus Trinity. It’s the team, not how many males are enrolled there
Let’s just cut to the chase Hound and stop with all the BS. Corbin is needing a game to stay away from a 3rd round matchup with Boyle County or Johnson Central in the playoffs. That’s the only reason you’re on this thread. Hazard is way down this year and would gain nothing by getting throttled at home against Corbin. Tell your Coach to try Fredrick Douglas or St X and quit looking for an easy RPI win.
Hahahahahahahahahahahah. Whewwww. Hahahahaha hahahahaha. What the hell would me being on this thread have to do with Corbin scheduling anyone?! Hahaha.  

what are you doing on this thread? Scouting? Hahahgaga
Plus they just beat Whitley co who was supposed to play us tonight. So I’d say they stood a better chance than Whitley. Plus it’s one more game for a young team to get reps in against a good team.

But a booster just told me they said no.

And as for your comment about meeting up with JC or Boyle haha. You think they weren’t trying to schedule a game so they wouldn’t have to come to Corbin or playing each other? Take the easiest road, common sense...
(11-06-2020, 12:48 AM)No KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 04:15 PM)bac2369 Wrote: Any team willing to play? If so contact coach Howard...
Interesting ... when Beechwood reached out and offered to travel to Hazard on Tuesday evening ... the immediate response was "No" ... ... ... ... ... ...
Heard they didn’t want to play Saturday. Hazard can only offer Saturday because they have to lights due to a storm.
(11-06-2020, 11:32 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Plus they just beat Whitley co who was supposed to play us tonight. So I’d say they stood a better chance than Whitley. Plus it’s one more game for a young team to get reps in against a good team.

But a booster just told me they said no.

And as for your comment about meeting up with JC or Boyle haha. You think they weren’t trying to schedule a game so they wouldn’t have to come to Corbin or playing each other? Take the easiest road, common sense...

I hear they may scrimmage each other next year. Believe they decided to just not get a game, but who knows 100% sure though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • Hound05