5. Crittenden County
7. Bethlehem
8. Raceland 
9. Dayton
9. Sayer 
9. Williamsburg

Others Receiving Votes
Russellville, Bishop Brossart, Campbellsville

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Are people even looking at scores when they vote in this? Raceland just beat Paintsville and Williamsburg is definitely better than number 9, I get they've not played many games through no fault of their own but they are easily one of the top 5 or 6 teams in class A year in and year out and this year isn't any different. Other thank Pineville no one in 1A would play Somerset and LCA close either.
I think this poll loses some credibility when last week No. 2 Paintsville lost to No. 8 Raceland and neither team moved at all in the ranking this week.
[-] The following 2 users Like Orange Blaze's post:
  • Deuce8, Sportsdadof2
Sayre should be #3 after Pikeville and Paintsville
No Sayre has not got creditable wins against solid opponents, but is a good team. Paintsville should not be #2 after loss. NCC should be #2 or #3 over Holy cross. But all that matters now is RPI. They're is to much bias in these type of polls.
[-] The following 2 users Like foozeball80's post:
  • Go Blazers Go, Sportsdadof2
This week we will find out what NCC is made of. If they come out and beat Beechwood then I think that could be enough to give them the nod to be number 1.
Sayre hasn't beaten anyone, undefeated doesn't mean a whole bunch if you don't have any quality games. Saw the same stuff from Kentucky Country Day last year, Paintsville went on a long road trip and waxed them.
Besides the paintsville ranking, looks pretty good.
This time last year berea was 6-0 think about that!!
Its pretty simple. Sayre wouldn't be favored in a game this week vs anyone in the top 10. No matter how petty and suspect Paintsvilles talk and scheduling choices make me dislike them they would be favored vs everyone this week except Pikeville.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iam4thecats's post:
  • MountainMamba
(10-28-2020, 01:43 PM)Iam4thecats Wrote: Its pretty simple. Sayre wouldn't be favored in a game this week vs anyone in the top 10. No matter how petty and suspect Paintsvilles talk and scheduling choices make me dislike them they would be favored vs everyone this week except Pikeville.
That’s the truth.
sorry Sayre at best is 9. Best team on the schedule i think was Eminence or BB. I mean i have no problem giving Sayre some love. But not enough to say #3
(10-28-2020, 01:43 PM)Iam4thecats Wrote: Its pretty simple. Sayre wouldn't be favored in a game this week vs anyone in the top 10. No matter how petty and suspect Paintsvilles talk and scheduling choices make me dislike them they would be favored vs everyone this week except Pikeville.

I would respectfully disagree.  I think there is a legit case to make that Crittenden County is playing as well as anybody not named Pikeville in 1a right now.  And they'll get a chance to prove that even more Friday night if they are able to hang with a VERY good Henderson County team.
(10-29-2020, 10:06 AM)Go Blazers Go Wrote:

I would respectfully disagree.  I think there is a legit case to make that Crittenden County is playing as well as anybody not named Pikeville in 1a right now.  And they'll get a chance to prove that even more Friday night if they are able to hang with a VERY good Henderson County team.
I agree, dependent on how they play on Friday vs Henderson could forecast how good this team could be.
(10-29-2020, 10:06 AM)Go Blazers Go Wrote:

Paintsville would be at least a TD favorite over Crittenden this week.
Henderson is at least a 10 point favorite over Crittenden this week.
I'm not giving credit for an upset that hasn't even happened. This weeks ranking is for this week.
Crittenden lost starting RB with broken ankle. Hate to hear it because he was playing really well.