7. Breathitt County
8. Owensboro Catholic
9. Caldwell County
10. Middleboro
10. McLean County
10. Hancock County

Others Receiving Votes
Murray

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Somerset takes over the number one spot in the rankings by one point.  They also received 1 more first place vote than Lexington Christian.
(10-12-2020, 03:09 PM)Westside Wrote: Somerset takes over the number one spot in the ranks by one point.  They also received 1 more first place vote than Lexington Christian.

I guess Friday night will tell a lot...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tigerallamerican's post:
  • Westside
Yep, the boys will settle this, twice lol. We get the luxury of disagreeing with each other and sit back and watch great football. I'm a die hard Somerset fan, but there is no disappointment in losing to LCA and visa versa. It's a great rivalry. Two great teams battling for that too spot. Last year LCA took the seeding game, then Somerset took district. Hard to beat a good team twice. Let's go Jumpers.
Really exciting week of football coming up in 2A.
(10-12-2020, 05:50 PM)foozeball80 Wrote: Yep, the boys will settle this, twice lol. We get the luxury of disagreeing with each other and sit back and watch great football. I'm a die hard Somerset fan, but there is no disappointment in losing to LCA and visa versa. It's a great rivalry. Two great teams battling for that too spot. Last year LCA took the seeding game, then Somerset took district. Hard to beat a good team twice. Let's go Jumpers.

Well said foozeball80. I am a diehard LCA fan. I have much respect for Coach Lucas and the Somerset players. One thing I can guarantee every time they play each other...two well-coached teams who will battle it out to the end.
[-] The following 3 users Like Cobraxx's post:
  • foozeball80, Tigerallamerican, Walt Longmire
# 1 is on the line for next week!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Tigerallamerican