Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Rogers Clark 70 Knott Co. Central 50
Knott led 26-23 at halftime, moved the ball great first half, freshman Slone had 8 at halftime, smith got in foul trouble, but second half became the bobble head show again, trying to not be out done, Napier needs more shot, but Damron is a shoot first PG, and the patriots fall apart ..
You are not wrong.
In the fourth quarter, Smith got one shot, Napier got two, Damron took the rest.
He’s a great player but when they share the ball, they are a better team and tough to beat.
The Williams kid had another big rebound night with 13, but they went one dimensional midway through the third...and kept
Losing ground cause they couldn’t score.
Didn’t sound like they through it inside to the post at all..l don’t think even once. Knott’s guards play selfish, I’ve said it all year. Napier has shot almost 400 shots this season, that’s crazy. I’d like to know the assist stats for this team. I think against North Laurel they had 6 assist as a team!! A point guard should have that many himself. Hazard played a great game against Wolfe tonight. Great team ball. Maybe Knott should watch some film on Hazard and learn how to play some team ball. BB needs to get to these kids and remind them there is no I in team!
I only saw 3 assists, two from Napier, one from Williams to Napier.
May have been more but hate didn’t seem like it, I’d love to see the stats as well.
Oldschool91 Wrote:I only saw 3 assists, two from Napier, one from Williams to Napier.
May have been more but hate didn’t seem like it, I’d love to see the stats as well.

Wow. 3 assist. If that’s true, that’s sad!
Knott needs to get it back together tournament time is approaching soon. FatPat made to give them another pep talk.
[Image: https://media0.giphy.com/media/UShW8A2CR.../giphy.gif]Bolz ole Fatpat hears ya loud and clear bruh!Just like grammy used to say and just like this lil fella just cauze you got the greatest uniform in the world on dontz make you a playa baby!If you want to be the playa youz got to be the playa!Pats broke down as fast as ole Fatpats first car brutha and blew two tires out on that sweet ride back in da day! #passtherock #allpartoftheplan #longridebackhome More mash taters please!!!