Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Creech (Wolfe Co) wins 14th region COY
Congratulations to Wolfe County head coach Robert Creech on being named 14th Region Coach of the Year.

Outside of Bentley, Coach Creech is one of top favorite coaches in the 14th region. He gets the most out of his players year in and year out.
After putting up with the bias calls when Wolfe played KCC, Hazard and PCC he truly deserves it.
Congratulations to a Coach Creech of Wolfe County. One of the hardest working and most prepared coaches in the region. Well deserved.
Coach Creech is a class act, he always gets 100% out of his teams and has them prepared for every game.
Congratulations to Coach Creech. He really seems to be a stand up guy and you can tell his players respect him.
Coach Creech is a class act, Wolfe County always plays a hard, clean game and he trust his players to just play. Plus Wolfe County does it with their own home-grown kids and I greatly respect them for that. If my Dawgs don't win the region, it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all to see Coach Creech and Wolfe Co finally get a regional championship.
Congrats Coach Bull Creech....hope you win it all
Congratulations does a great job!!
Congratulations. Good Luck in Tourney.
Congrats to coach creech!!