Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott@North laurel
Tuesday night @North, do the patriots stand a chance?
The only thing that doesn’t stand a chance is the concession stand if fatpatfan makes the trip. TongueoliceLig
Boys hoops Wrote:Tuesday night @North, do the patriots stand a chance?

[Image:

]

Hulahoop ole friend, Brown Sugar Damron is focused like ole fatpat hitting the Asian buffet one hour before closing, wowza! Leaping London Smith has brought this team to a new level and the King is ready to go to war.

#letshearthewarcriesofpatriotnation More mash taters please!!!
I watched North Laurel on tv a few nights ago, they don’t seem to rebound well.
After they shoot, three to four players back peddle, no one crashes the boards. If the Patriots are to hang with them, rebounding and hustle points are how they do it!
Look for the Williams kid and Smith kid to be vital to Knott.
If the Williams kid rebounds loke
He has been, and Smith gets the garbage points, they can win.
North Laurel is a very potent offensive team, can’t give them second chance shots.
Napier is one of the best shooters in the region. I expect a close game!
Knott is back on the rise. Playing at home they are my pick for region champs. I hate to say it but looks like ol Fatpat will be hitting the concession stand in Rupp Arena.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3ov6pv.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat is in withdraw from needing more Pats!Missed the Ladypats playing but be d#$%# if miss the concessions at Northy!Sugar Brown, Napper, and Leaping Landon be ready to rumble! Entourage be coming in sideways and wide freaking open bruthas!Better tell all of Laurel to help send extra concession workers to help North Laurel crew! #timetofeast #roadtrip #cheddarsneverbethesame #bigbizness More mash taters please!!!
North Laurel by 10 plus. It's at North and they are very good offensively. If you haven't seen them play they move the ball well and are coached really well. Reed Sheppard is a stud and registered a quadruple double recently. Knott struggles against a fast game in my opinion. Plus they won't get the calls they get at home. Coach Valentine has done a great job there and they have defeated South once already which was a quality win.