Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region
Bell will play boro in district first round want they?
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Bell will play boro in district first round want they?

As of today, Harlan Co is the 1 seed and Bell the 2. A lot of basketball left though.
I believe HCHS is the No. 1 seed unless Harlan beats Bell, Middlesboro and HCHS and wins a coin flip.
Bell could also tie for first, but I think HCHS would win the tie-breaker due to head-to-head wins.
I’d hate to play boro
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:I’d hate to play boro

Not sure anyone wants Bell, Harlan or Harlan County either.
HCS Wrote:Not sure anyone wants Bell, Harlan or Harlan County either.
only thing I am sure about is I got to stop eating nachos cheese and chili with a mountain of jalapeno's before varsity starts.
HCS Wrote:Not sure anyone wants Bell, Harlan or Harlan County either.
At this very moment I’d play any of the three you mentioned before wanting to play boro. That’s just me.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:At this very moment I’d play any of the three you mentioned before wanting to play boro. That’s just me.

R u sure

Bell beat y’all by 24pts
Middlesboro beat y’all by 8pts
Harlan County is a top 4 team in my book

U still sure about that. :notbad:
I’m looking at last few games. I don’t care what happen in December. Right now who’s playing the best. Boro beat hc and north. There defense gives people fits. I said that’s just my opinion. I’ll be honest I don’t want Oneida to play a good girls team at moment. But they still have a little daylight at end of tunnel. Getting dimmer but it’s still there.
Night R Wrote:I wasn't at OBI/North game but heard from a scouting coach that was there that the refs took and changed that game. Heard OBI was by far the most talented team that game. This coming from another coach should know. Said OBI jumped out 14 to 3 and the fouls started pouring in. Bad officiated game is the word.

You are embarrassing yourself bashing officials at a game you didn’t even see.
I wished every game was called like the south at corbin game. You didnt even know the refs was there. very few fouls called. 10 on corbin and 9 on south for entire game and half those was called in 4th after starters went out. south was 6-9 and corbin 2-3 from line. When is last time you seen just 12 fts shot. lol half those was in 4th too. sure there was some plays that we are use to the shooter getting the foul call but much better to watch. I know there games where refs have to get control of game so it dont get out of hand but the kids handled it great on both sides and nothing got out of hand
I truly believe the biggest problem with officiating is the 50-50 calls. Like the charge block call. You can flop and get a charge and get ran over and get a block. To me that’s the worst thing that I’ve seen this year. Usually several calls like that every game I’ve watched