Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Roy of Fairview Transfer
Jack has transferred to Spring Valley,WV. Big loss for Fairview football and basketball. Just heard about it on the Russell/Fairview basketball radio Broadcast on the kool hits sports network. Bobby Allen said it occurred Monday.
Hate it for Fairview but can’t blame Roy for leaving.
Makes total sense to me. But its a back breaker for Fairview. Roy was all they had really. After all the talk about it, it could in a real sense, be the beginning of the end. Hope i am wrong but it doesnt look good. What type of numbers doe they have in the jr high?
Major loss. I don't think Fairview has an athlete of his caliber in the building.
To me it doesn't make much sense to transfer to valley, not a great fit for a QB. RUN, RUN, RUN is what Valley is all about and the basketball program is not great.
Wildcats101 Wrote:To me it doesn't make much sense to transfer to valley, not a great fit for a QB. RUN, RUN, RUN is what Valley is all about and the basketball program is not great.

That’s where he is from, I believe the family still lives in that area.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Makes total sense to me. But its a back breaker for Fairview. Roy was all they had really. After all the talk about it, it could in a real sense, be the beginning of the end. Hope i am wrong but it doesnt look good. What type of numbers doe they have in the jr high?

I don't know about Jr high, but their Coach tweeted they had 31 one day in the weight room after school and 28 another day.
Oleballcoach Wrote:That’s where he is from, I believe the family still lives in that area.

No , i know them very well . Jack was born in Westwood. They own a home in Westwood & they own a home in West Virginia.
Is this kid related to the Roy that was QB in 2015? I’m wanting to say his name was Matt Roy but may be wrong.
Talon Wrote:No , i know them very well . Jack was born in Westwood. They own a home in Westwood & they own a home in West Virginia.

You know better , they live in CK , his brother and sister both had WV driver’s license , he was at Fairview in middle school so it really don’t matter but to say he was born and lived in Westwood is not the truth
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Is this kid related to the Roy that was QB in 2015? I’m wanting to say his name was Matt Roy but may be wrong.

Its Alex i believe. I do know he is the younger brother though.
Kid ran for his life most of last year.