Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs Utah 12/18
Kentucky goes to Las Vegas to take on an 8-2 Utah team in the NEON HOOPS SHOWCASE. Utah is 8-2 on the year with a blowout loss to Coastal Carolina and a loss to Tulane.

Can the Cats get a win in Vegas?
Westside Wrote:Kentucky goes to Las Vegas to take on an 8-2 Utah team in the NEON HOOPS SHOWCASE. Utah is 8-2 on the year with a blowout loss to Coastal Carolina and a loss to Tulane.

Can the Cats get a win in Vegas?

they better
It’s at 11 o’clock. I won’t make it past half time
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:It’s at 11 o’clock. I won’t make it past half time

I won't make it to the opening tip. I don't even like the 9:00 tip offs.
When will we get an AD with some brass,and tell these TV people, we are not going to do this. 90%of our fans live in the eastern time zone.
insideinfo Wrote:When will we get an AD with some brass,and tell these TV people, we are not going to do this. 90%of our fans live in the eastern time zone.

I’m sure he got a big paycheck for the athletic department for closing the show for them. Just think if any other team is playing at 11. You lose a lot of folks who just don’t care to stay up and watch it. But with it being a Kentucky game a lot of folks will tough it out and stay up.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL