Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley County @ Knott County Central 12-6-19
[Image: https://media2.giphy.com/media/3otPoEpBE.../giphy.gif] Time to freaking rise baby! Season kicks off like a mutha Friday with a double heaping of taters with boys and girls bruh! Ole Fatpat lit like a tater in the oven at 450 degrees!Wowza! Honeycutta and the 6 feet under tour coming to a town near you! Be ready for thrills and spills all freaking night! Pat Nation be rocking! Pats by 8! #bringyourpjsandnightcaps #trainstationbefilledup More mash taters please!!!
Going to be a fun matchup between two of the best in the 14th. Could be a track meet as both teams are guard heavy.
[Image: https://media1.tenor.com/images/572cda5f...d=13993101]
Bolz did somebody say heavy? Kung Fu style game coming Friday brutha! Listen the hoot owls stole a few from the Pats last season but wez ready for a showdown of the ages Friday night! Krazy Eyes is ready to tear something up and shoot somebodys eye out! Bring your bibs and Ipads and cellphones to record this mutha! Lighting Mortys up baby and the big a$# fans will be rolling like the entourage coming in to the gym like a boss! #nothingwrongwithheavy #bringanappetite #owlrevenge More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8svuSIYQu74/maxresdefault.jpg]

Look for it to be a fast paced matchup but ole Pat will fall short again this year and Owls make it 3 in a row on the road. Fatpat will give it all he has in the tank but it still wont be enough and he'll be left looking like a deflatted ballon.

#dontworryitsalmostchristmas #moreturkeyforpat #getthatmanatater
Boogie Wrote:[Image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8svuSIYQu74/maxresdefault.jpg]

Look for it to be a fast paced matchup but ole Pat will fall short again this year and Owls make it 3 in a row on the road. Fatpat will give it all he has in the tank but it still wont be enough and he'll be left looking like a deflatted ballon.

#dontworryitsalmostchristmas #moreturkeyforpat #getthatmanatater

[Image:

]

booger, you won't know what hit you brutha on Friday night. Only thing you will be counting to three is when ole fatpat makes his third trip to the concessions before lineups are announced, wowza! Hound Dog and White Lightning will take the towlettes by storm and Krazy Eyes will shoot your freakin eye out brutha.

#betterweargoggles #iwasattheconcessionswhenthelightswentout More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3imqyp.jpg] Bolz brought a tear to ole Fatpats eye baby! Better salute bruh when the freaking Patriot train is coming! Honeycutta said got three words for you Fatpat and thats wez rolling! Wowza! Honeycutta will unleash the he$$hounds and there will no mercy! BoPo making other teams sign waivers before the game cuz he said may the gods have mercy on our opponeys for we shall not! Scared ole Fatpat lil but said BoPo like your style bruh! #pjsandtatersbrutha #trainizacoming More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3inm5a.jpg]Bolz ole Fatpat went by Honeycuttas coaches office and wowza! CT and Honeycutta taking the six feet under tour to the extreme bolz! Setup like no other! Played a lil Fortnite to get calm before the big game baby! Hightide came by listening to Sidelines by Just Juice and 24kGoldyn on the ole Spotify! Hightide high fived ole Fatpat and strutted through like a mutha! KCC maintenance crew been as busy as a one-armed paperhanger! Wowza! Time to rise baby! #grooving #callthemorticianbruh More mash taters please!!!
KCC by 12-15 best team in the region!
Sports72 Wrote:KCC by 12-15 best team in the region!

Try 8 not 12-15. Hats off to knott they shot the ball extremely well. Lady owls will be fine, young team with very high ceiling. 2 of the best in 14th IMO
This was a very good basketball game. Owsley kept within striking distance, at one point only trailing by 5 in the 3rd quarter. KCC hit 25 of 30 from the foul line and I don’t know how many 3’s they made. KCC can really shoot the ball. But, Owsley kept fighting all game. In my opinion, two of the best teams in the14th region this year.
Owsley_Fan Wrote:This was a very good basketball game. Owsley kept within striking distance, at one point only trailing by 5 in the 3rd quarter. KCC hit 25 of 30 from the foul line and I don’t know how many 3’s they made. KCC can really shoot the ball. But, Owsley kept fighting all game. In my opinion, two of the best teams in the14th region this year.
To answer your question about how many 3’s Knott made, it was 11. At one time I think they hit 5 straight and a few of them was well behind the 3 point line. If there is a bright outlook for Owsley after this game it is that Knott couldn’t have played much better, they brought their A+ game, and Owsley still manages to lose by single digits.
Knott is very good though. If they shoot this way the rest of the year they’re going to be difficult to beat in the region.
Owsley gets another chance at them in February in Booneville. And there’s always the possibility in the All A.
[Image:

]

Dem owlz left Mortys on Friday night with singed hair bolz. Lady Pats came out on fire and stayed that way throughout the game. Krazy Eyes Mullins, White Lightning Gayheart, Abra Cadabra Maggard, Hound Dog Fletcher and Assassin Mason were shaba from the arc in the home opener my friends. Had the lead up to around 15 and Honeycutta hit the ole brakes to show some hospitality.

#justgettinstarted #betterinvestinsomeraybans More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Dem owlz left Mortys on Friday night with singed hair bolz. Lady Pats came out on fire and stayed that way throughout the game. Krazy Eyes Mullins, White Lightning Gayheart, Abra Cadabra Maggard, Hound Dog Fletcher and Assassin Mason were shaba from the arc in the home opener my friends. Had the lead up to around 15 and Honeycutta hit the ole brakes to show some hospitality.

#justgettinstarted #betterinvestinsomeraybans More mash taters please!!!
😄 Honeycutt never hit any brakes. With the 3 pointer a game can be 12 point advantage and 1 minute later be tied.

I will say this, though. If Knott shoots like they did in this game, 11 three pointers and 25/30 free throws, it will be hard for anyone to beat them. And they HAD to shoot like that to win this game. They were as hot as it gets. Phenomenal shooting. Now, can they do that consistently throughout the season? We’ll see.