Williamsburg jumps offsides

3rd and 5
Bud Lights and Stan you will be buzzed
First down Paintsville.

Ballgame
Painstville Phelps big run ball on 37.....ball game

1st and 10

Painstville in victory formation
Wow. Williamsburg coach going to get run out of town for not kicking field goal on 4 yard line!
Painstville 36
Williamsburg 34

Final..... awesome game. :Cheerlead
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Wow. Williamsburg coach going to get run out of town for not kicking field goal on 4 yard line!

Sure going to be a long bus ride back
Damn good game w some horrid officiating. Both sides got the shaft several times. Idk who selects the officials at Paintsvilles but they need their heads examined. Almost every other big play was brought back for a penalty.
He should get run out for it. Take points when u can. That was basically a chip shot.
Thanks for updating 64SUR
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Wow. Williamsburg coach going to get run out of town for not kicking field goal on 4 yard line!

That’s an amazing choke call by the HC. I’m floored he would not go for it in a 2 point game, but his D a little more breathing time. Kick, KO (especially squib style), etc
Man, you gotta kick the ball in the situation. They will have all off season to think about what a poor decision that was.
bac2369 Wrote:He should get run out for it. Take points when u can. That was basically a chip shot.

Did the field conditions have anything to do with his decision on not kicking the FG?? I wasn’t there so idk what kind of shape the field was in
Khsaa select them in the playoff there from other districts
bac2369 Wrote:He should get run out for it. Take points when u can. That was basically a chip shot.

As I said at halftime. BOTH teams should only kick the ball when it was legally required- after TDS, ONLY. I would have done the same thing but had Ponder run it. His thinking is if he gets stopped, if he can stop Paintsville on a 3 and out, he will get the ball back probably inside Paintsville’s 35. With about 3:30 left. PHS averages about 25 per punt.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)