Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Bell Co 39 Rockcastle Co 0
Congratulations Bell County. :Clap:
BobcatPride74 Wrote:What ever done talking with you , believe what ever you want . Usually it goes both ways everything to you is one sided . I don’t like for kids ours yours who ever to be disrespectful. Most our boys are good kids ! No kid is perfect ours or your group! Have a good night !

Pointing figures but can’t prove it just speculation that it goes both ways. Not saying our group is perfect but your qb should be the leader of his team he is a great athlete he should lead by example and not try to act like he is a pro already and act like disrespectful people like WR TO or Brown or any player like that. But yea I’m done talking about it too have a good night
Did Rock kids have there shirts off during pregame ?
Just take the crow and go on. I’m sure both kids had things to say. Bell fans will see rock players bad plays and rock fans will see all the wrong bell does. That’s just how it is. Glad to see the rivalry back. It’s been a longgg time coming. Go Bobcats!
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Was walking to car had several fans yell Rock sucks I turn and confront them and they walk off just no need for that type of crap.

So you were going to go confront a bunch of kids in the parking lot for chanting Rock sucks? And you're lecturing other team's players on how to act? I hope you're a high school student yourself and not an adult that is thin skinned enough to want to fight a bunch of kids that hurt your feelings.
On a serious note I thought Bell came out slow. Rock smacked them in the mouth on the first drive and woke us up thankfully. We have to either find a way to make PAT or make these 2pt tries. Not making them will come back to hurt us in a tuff game.
BobcatPride05 Wrote:On a serious note I thought Bell came out slow. Rock smacked them in the mouth on the first drive and woke us up thankfully. We have to either find a way to make PAT or make these 2pt tries. Not making them will come back to hurt us in a tuff game.

It really wasn’t a smacking as it was stretching in the cold, it’s been a wild since we had to line up to punt.
Don’t really see bell being threatened much next week where conversions would be a factor.
If Rock castle wants to see the district championship trophy they will have to go to Log Mountain. To be the man you have to beat the man.
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Not a fan of the disrespect the QB from Bell showed taunting with the football after INT attempting to hand the football to Rock receiver...all the dancing and show boating. Just not a discipline player. Don’t see how the ref standing right by him doesn’t throw a flag but after several poor decision by the refs it was obvious you are playing Bell and the refs as usual at log mountain. Don’t get me wrong Bell was the better team tonight Rock overall doesn’t have enough athletes right now across the team to keep up but some BS things happened the push off from Bell WR seemed to take the air out of Rock. Good luck to Fleming County as the calls won’t go your way and you might as well assume your already down 14-0 before the game starts. See you next year Bell when you no longer have your hand picked Dudley QB anymore.
Confusedtare:
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Say what you want but Rock was flagged 4-1 but all in home cooking I suppose. Refs always next to old Dudley asking what to do

You are being a sore loser.
It appears as though someone caught Dudley fever in Log Mountain last night. This game was about what I expected, Bell needs to continue to fine tune things because the road is gonna get tougher before you are on top.
Congrats to Bell. The Dudley Legend continues.
If I melted down every time Bell County beat my team I'd have permanent residence in the nervous hospital.
Smash mouth, if we give you ur “14 points” that you think Rock was down by the refs at Log Mnt, would it make you feel better. New final score Bell 25 Rock still 0 ZERO ZILTCH NOTHING.