10. Henderson County
11. McCracken County
12. Dixie Heights
13. GRC
14. Oldham County
15. Tates Creek
16. Dunbar

Tates Creek is top 10.
Frank Martin Wrote:Tates Creek is top 10.

That loss to GRC really hurts their case and with their only wins against Madison Southern and Dunbar who are still left playing in Round 2, that also doesn't help them as well.
I'll take Manual, Trinity and Male and you can have everybody else
I think that Tates Creek has improved over the year, especially on Defense. After Friday they will be top 8. According to RPI and IF the best RPI's advance, they will be a two seed and have a home game vs Simon Kenton. GRC would play Trinity. I believe SK handled Tates Creek in a scrimmage, but that was a long time ago. I'm blown away that Dunbar is in the final 16. They have no shot but congrats to them!
RPI 6A top 16:
1. Male
2. N. Hardin
3. Manuel
4. Trinity (out of state games don't factor in RPI)
5. C. Hardin
6. Fern Creek
7. McCraken
8. Henderson
9. St. X
10. Tates Creek
11. Ballard
12. Simon Kenton
13. GRC
14. Oldham
15. Dunbar
16. Dixie Heights
1. Male - The first game was close, and I feel good about Trinity in the rematch, but Male deserves the top spot for winning the regular season game.
2. Trinity
3. Manual - Similar to the situation above the game between Manual and St. X was close and either could win the rematch, but Manual deserves to be above the Tigers.
4. St. X
5. North Hardin - Ranked below St. X mostly due to the fact that any game against a decent team: Central Hardin, Ballard, Elizabethtown, has been close and hard fought.
6. Fern Creek - That loss to Butler is a mystery and the only thing keeping Fern Creek from the fifth spot
7. Ballard - Probably the best 6-5 team in the state. Their losses have all been to good teams and they played three of them very close.
8. Central Hardin - If not for that massive loss to South Oldham would be higher, but coupled with a relatively close game to Meade Co they appear to be on the decline.
9. Henderson Co - This part of the rankings is very tough to judge, but Henderson has beaten McCracken County, and already avenged their loss to Daviess County so I'll give them the nod.
10. McCracken Co - The loss to Henderson puts McCracken below them, but that's the only black mark against them.
11. Simon Kenton - The loss to Highlands coupled with the lack of any wins over a good team really hurts the Pioneers' standing.
12. GRC - It's a toss-up between them and Tate's Creek so I'll give GRC the nod for winning the regular season game.
13. Tates Creek
14. Oldham County
15. Dixie Heights - Dixie Heights did beat GRC, but that was at the beginning of the season but they've had a lot of losses since then, some to poor teams.
16. Dunbar
Texas2step Wrote:I think that Tates Creek has improved over the year, especially on Defense. After Friday they will be top 8. According to RPI and IF the best RPI's advance, they will be a two seed and have a home game vs Simon Kenton. GRC would play Trinity. I believe SK handled Tates Creek in a scrimmage, but that was a long time ago. I'm blown away that Dunbar is in the final 16. They have no shot but congrats to them!

Actually, Tates Creek did fine against SK in the scrimmage and out scored them when the 1’s were in.
Fayette County as normal has no say in 6A. Hard to believe Fayette County does not turn out a competitive team year in and year out.
E's Army Wrote:Fayette County as normal has no say in 6A. Hard to believe Fayette County does not turn out a competitive team year in and year out.

Does any County outside of Jefferson have a say in 6a? IMO, It’s Male and Trinity. North Hardin is having a really good year because of talent and Manual is overrated. The rest are pretty even and it all comes down to match ups.
Fun fact, Male is now the states winningest football program with 903 wins. They passed Highlands who went into the season as the winningest team in the state. Highlands has 901 wins. Mayfield has 897 and has a chance to tie Highlands if they win out at 901. This moves Male to #2 nationally in all time wins.